Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

"Who Am I?" you ask

Posted at

I know I'm new, but I decided to start another "introduce yourself" general chat thread. I am Trevor, and I work on a few web comics. I found out about Drunk Duck from the Wizard World Chicago panel that they held this year, and decided to check them out online. I was aware of some of their titles before, but not many.

It seems like a great community, and I look forward to seeing other people's work and sharing mine.

T

www.trevor.exilecomics.com

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck.

Also, that link doesn't work. For serious.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Would you like a Nice Cold Hot Cola?

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

?
It's been a while since you posted here, man…

No offence, but you've been slacking on your mod'n duties.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

?

DING DING DING

Hello, Trevor, and welcome to da duck.

Posted at

?

THREAD DERAILED

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Also, welcome new guy who's name I have forgotten since starting to type this post.

Posted at

Sup T.

Posted at

Oops. It looks like the url coding was a little screwy up there. The link should have just gone to what it said: www.trevor.exilecomics.com

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I'm slowly getting started on checking out other people's comics. I might have to start a recommendations thread or something.

Posted at

Thanks. Glad to be a part of the community! I hope to start updating content soon, but I'll probably announce that in the thread where I can promote.

Posted at

I hate to plug myself on here, but I just wanted to mention that new pages have been posting since the weekend, and a new page will go live each day. Here's a link, for all interested people:

The Temple of a Thousand Tears

Enjoy!

Also, I've been having tons of fun on this site lately, checking out other people's comics and leaving (what I hope are) helpful comments and observations - please feel free to do the same.

Posted at

I know I'm new, but I decided to start another "introduce yourself" general chat thread. I am Trevor, and I work on a few web comics. I found out about Drunk Duck from the Wizard World Chicago panel that they held this year, and decided to check them out online. I was aware of some of their titles before, but not many.

It seems like a great community, and I look forward to seeing other people's work and sharing mine.

T

www.trevor.exilecomics.com

It IS a great community and there is some really excellent talent on display. Glad you decided to add yours! Welcome to "The Duck." Hope it's all that and a bag of peanuts! (Unless you are allergic to peanuts, but I miss 'em on flights.)

Posted at

HELLO MR NEWY X)

or whatever….

MONKEYS!!!!!!!

Posted at

Oh my goodness, do I ever enjoy muffins! If only it could be a real muffin, instead of a digital one….

It IS a great community and there is some really excellent talent on display. Glad you decided to add yours! Welcome to "The Duck." Hope it's all that and a bag of peanuts! (Unless you are allergic to peanuts, but I miss 'em on flights.)

Thank goodness, I'm not allergic to peanuts. I eat peanuts all the time. Dry roasted is probably my favorite (it's a staple), but I also enjoy cashews! Last night I found out that Meijer has "spicey hot nuts," and I had to get them. I haven't had the chance to try them out yet, though.

Your peanut preferences?

Posted at

So, I'm still a little new to the whole Drunk Duck way of things, and some people sent me friend requests that I accidentally did not return.

If you've sent me a friend request, please resend it to me. I didn't mean to say "no" to anyone, I just didn't click on the link to return the friendship. :P

I'm a little slow sometimes…sorry folks.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I'm not allowed to add anyone who didn't add me first.

Posted at

may i add you as my friend?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Who? Cthulhu or TrevorNewGuyWhosAvatarIsInterestingToMe?

Posted at

Oh crap, it's all about adding the friends now, isn't it….

;)

Alright, requests have been sent.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.