Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

'

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Damn enter key… Thought it was shift.
Ah well. I'm Bulgin and I fail at computers. Uh lets see. I spend almost all of my time reading and when I'm not reading I'm working on my comic. My favourite genre is horror when it comes to books and superhero and zombie when it comes to comics. And I guess that's it. Oh and I like to wear my a trench coat as often as I can.
So nice to meet anyone who says hi and I'll probably check out your comics.

hcnoel
hcnoel
Posted at

I've got to say Hi then! The enter key will always be a bastard too because computers are evil. :) And that statement is fact! My comic is kinda horror and yet not so I hope you find it okay!

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

'

What the?

Ah, whatever. Welcome to the Duck!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Think you're pretty sneaky, huh? Making a tiny title, so I couldn't click on it? Well guess what? I clicked on it, and I'm here to welcome you to DrunkDuck!!!

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Think you're pretty sneaky, huh? Making a tiny title, so I couldn't click on it? Well guess what? I clicked on it, and I'm here to welcome you to DrunkDuck!!!

Ah rats you caught me. D:

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, Bulgin. I'm also quite the reader with a fondness for the creepsome. There's a lot of stuff to do on "The Duck" have a hoot findin' out.
—Lynn

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Hi, Bulgin

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Hi, Insanity.
Why does it feel like I've said that before?

Posted at

Heya Bulgin! Welcome to DD.

My comic is so not horror…. well, I guess that depends on what truly terrifies. Does cuteness?

I too have the shift/enter problem from time to time, so I can relate, though like Cthulhu said, I thought you were trying to make it difficult to click on the topic at first. :P

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Hi. Thanks for the welcome. Terrifyingly cute you say? Worth checking out.

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

Welcome! I love people who are actually literate and read!
Computers are just weird. They're hard to deal with sometimes, and it's strange how keyboards aren't in alphabetical order.
All the same, I think they're really cool!!!!
I hope you like it here! Everyone is super nice to everyone else, which I think I love the most about it!

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Thanks for the welcome, Rainyday2. Literate people are indeed quite fun, though I think I spend a bit too much time reading. I don't even bother taking off my reading glasses anymore. :D

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

Thanks for the welcome, Rainyday2. Literate people are indeed quite fun, though I think I spend a bit too much time reading. I don't even bother taking off my reading glasses anymore. :D
That's a good thing!!!! You can never read too much!

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

Well at least some people agree with me. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.