Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

(you say goodbye) I say hello

Marguati
Marguati
Posted at

*disclaimer: the following post may seriously abuse english language. mr. Marguati (henceforth "that guy") doesn't take responsibility for eventual offenses to anyone's sensibility.

hi! I subscribed a while ago, but I thought it would have been nice to come and say "hi".

so, "hi".

Posted at

Hello. Are you staying? Please do, we were just going to have a tea party. I didn't even drug it this time.

Marguati
Marguati
Posted at

that's too bad, a drugless tea is like a starless sky

Posted at

I drug the tea, people complain, I don't drug the tea, people complain.

You lot can make your own damn tea from now on.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

But I like your drugged/nondrugged tea!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Oooh, I made blueberry scones…the ones with the granules on top. I will donate those to the tea party. Woo! Also, hello!

Posted at

Hello, Marguati! How are you doing on this fine morning/afternoon/evening? My name is Renga Studio, and I welcome you to DrunkDuck! Ooh, are you guys having a tea party? Can I join? I has meh tea chinaware*!

*The last sentence is actually an anagram. Can you solve it and find out what Renga's actually saying?

Marguati
Marguati
Posted at

You lot can make your own damn tea from now on.

ok, I'll have my own tea party, then! with blackjack tables and luxury hookers!
but without blackjack, and without tea.

hello, renga studio!*

*nobody really cares, you know

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

SSSSHHHHH!!!

The adds are watching me. O_O

Posted at

Welcome! Or not-welcome since you seem to have been here a while.

If we're all having a tea party, then I must insist we do it properly this time. Renga, no making the icecubes (*shudder* I still can't get the images out of my head), Custard stop drugging everyone unless they ask for it, and Amanda, for the love of all that is holy, do not feed us anymore blueberry scones. I don't think I've passed the ones you made previously….

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

lol ^-^ mmm scones and tea! *siip* mmm im hungry… jeeze wish i had a lunch break… Welcome!

Marguati
Marguati
Posted at

your unconditioned yet somehow rabidly insane (tautology?) affection makes me blush. thank you, guys

Posted at

nobody really cares, you know

I like you already.

Posted at

:mad:

(Renga struggles to not reach for his weather machine.)

Come on, Renga; resist the urge to make it rain…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Amanda, for the love of all that is holy, do not feed us anymore blueberry scones. I don't think I've passed the ones you made previously….

*is crushed* But I slaved for HOURS and HOURS and I made them just for you and I thought they would be yummy and I wanted them to be tasty and I just wasn't loved as a child!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

I-it's okay, Amanda!
We can take you to cooking classes….

Posted at

Welcome to the duck, and I've been trying to teach amanda to cook for the past few months…she has yet to show me the results of her ancient kitchen training. :P

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.