Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

*This is a welcome thread for Momeka*

Momeka
Momeka
Posted at

Hi… My name is Momeka…well it's not really my name but you get the point, I hope. I'm from Sweden, I'm 18, 19 in september. By day I'm an average nerd by night a chubby chaser.

I'm here becouse I thought I would give this comic thing a try. I am thinking of post-apocalyptic and pixel art becouse my drawing skills isn't all to good…yet. Anyway haven't started it yet but I have some ideas slumbering in the back of my head waiting to be awaken.

Oh yeah, I also like water.

Posted at

Hello.

I also like water. Breathing is good too.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome, Momeka! Water is good. The pool is next door - we've already assembled a team to throw Steely Gaze in - you should join us!

Posted at

Hi,

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Water can kill you if you call it a stank. She'll beat you down with a chair if you do.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Water is indeed very cool…
welcome!

Posted at

Hi,

Oh shut the fu- hey!

That's not fair, how am I supposed to be furious and indignant if you aren't annoying? YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE BALANCE!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hi,

Oh shut the fu- hey!

That's not fair, how am I supposed to be furious and indignant if you aren't annoying? YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE BALANCE!

THE APOCALYPSE IS UPON US!

TO THE APOCALYPSE SHELTER!that doesn't exist…

Posted at

WELCOME!

or 'karkommen' in your case :P

Posted at

Welcome! You might notice I am slightly damp. This is due to a cruel twist of fate orchestrated by the vicious (and yet oh-so sultry) Amanda. Basically, she and a couple others tossed me into the pool. Stupid twerps.

*ahem*

Well, glad you're here and remember that we've two excellent help sub-forums waiting if you need them.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.