Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

.::. Hello Everyone! <3 .::.

Doomy
Doomy
Posted at

Yes, um, hello. :3

My name is [Doomy] and I'm a very open-minded person, really nice, friendly but could be a bit insane and kinky. o3o;;

Anyways, I never introduced myself before and I just barely remembered my password to this darn site, so yeh. I like blood for one thing, video games, a few animes, manga, yaoi, and of course, Pyramid Head. <3

I love to RP (Roleplay) too.

I hope to make as much friends on this site as I can, as well as show off my crazy manga. It did pretty well on another free webcomic site, and I hope it sparks some interest here too. xD;;;

Anywaysssssssssss, hope people respond to this, ahahah… and please don't be mean. I don't think I've done anything to deserve being flamed at.

Posted at

Welcome! Relax a bit, kick up your feet, and don't eat my cheesecake. Seriously, guys, if my lunch keeps disappearing from the fridge I'll just have to booby-trap it. No one wants that, right?

The only person who will mostly likely be sarcastic to you is Custard Trout, and I wouldn't take it personally. That's just his way of saying hello. The rest of us are so easy-going that we're practically little puddles of goo. :)

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Sorry about the cheesecake, Steely, but it just tasted sooooo good!
Yeah, Welcome to DrunkDuck! I'm glad to see you here! And don't worry you'll fit right in! <3!

Posted at

Greetings, Doomy! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Like Steely said, with the exception of Custard Trout, we're a pretty easygoing lot! But I assure you that Custard is really sweet on the inside! I know because I've tasted the delicious custard he produces; it's out of this world! 8D I'll give you a free sample of Hot Cold Custard as soon as he posts here! Lemme just switch on my custard-extracting machine…

Doomy
Doomy
Posted at

@ Steely
Thank you for the greeting. Yeah, i've looked at the forums for a bit, eheheh, Custard seems pretty cool. Sarcasm I can handle. :3

@ Deepcheese
Yes, thank you also! I've had many friends on other sites, so i'm excited to make new ones here. :3

@ Renga
Woah, he's sweet on the inside? Ehehehe. <3
Custard-Extracting Machine, eh? Go for it!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I'll reply to this thread…

If you join my cult. >=3 HA!!!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

You mean period sex? Yeah, I guess you can do that.

Just not with my harem. D=< MINE. MY HOT MAN HAREM.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

KAKAKAKAKAKAAAAA!!! SUCKERS!!! YOU ALL SAID THAT I COULDN'T GET ANYONE TO JOIN MY CULT!!! YOU ALL SAID THAT NO ONE WOULD JOIN A CULT THAT MAKES YOU WEAR FUZZY SOMBRARO'S ON TUESDAYS!!!!! BUT LOOK AT ME NOW, YOU SUCKAAAAAHHHHSSSSSSS!!!!

Posted at

I can't do it right with all this pressure.

Sorry.

Posted at

Darn! Sorry, Doomy, maybe next time.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Doomy! Hello there - we've been expecting you…

So welcome to the Duck and…uh…Ninny's cult. I'm unsure what to say since she finally got a convert ^.^

Hey, Deepcheese! I'll distract Steely - you go on another fridge raid. I'm hungry!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

We are sad that we took so long to welcome you.

So here We Go!

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.