Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

Here are the rules:

1. You can vote for anyone you want! The Pillsberry Doughboy, anyone!
2. You can email me your vote @ brobinson133@gmail.com or PQ me your vote.
3. You can only vote once.
4. After you vote you cannot change who you voted for, because second vote does not count.
5. Voting begins 9/10/08 and ends 12/1/08.

I cannot think of anything else for the moment, but if you can come up with something that needs to be added to the list, please let me know.

The winner of the 2008/2009 Presidential Mock Election should be announced by 12/10/08.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

So no voting Rhinoceros then? Oh wait, they're not around anymore…and they were a Canadian party…those guys were awesome though.

Raccoo
Raccoo
Posted at

I think rule #1 needs to be changed/eliminated.

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

i was thinking, you should have it end before or close to the election date.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

What about Chuck Baldwin / Darrell Castle?

http://www.baldwin08.com/

If I ninny around, I'd definitely be disagreeing with a few of his policies. However, compared to Obama and McCain, this guy ROCKS!

Posted at

But…. Ron Paul :[

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

there's no point in voting…the media has already decided the winner.

Posted at

I've heard several people here in England say that 'America has such a huge impact on the rest of the world, WE should get to vote for their president too!' Then they all say they want Obama.

saryn11
saryn11
Posted at

I've heard several people here in England say that 'America has such a huge impact on the rest of the world, WE should get to vote for their president too!' Then they all say they want Obama.

haha. In that case, I'd be in favor of you guys voting too; I'm a little nervous about how close this election is reported to be.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

What about that Palin person? She reckons she's a dog and Obama reckons she's a pig… Which is she?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

You seem to have forgotten Stephen Colbert.
:P

Word!

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

What about that Palin person? She reckons she's a dog and Obama reckons she's a pig… Which is she?

I reckon she is a tasty viddle! Woof!

I want to start a campaign which would involve two former hollywood stars…
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jessie "The Body" Ventura!

But not in their current state, even though they are politicians now.

And instead of staying behind a desk they would go out in the world shooting everything and everyone up and beating up everybody!

That's America, isn't it?

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I say let's have a wordwide voting swap! We'll all choose for each other! (America does it all the time. Lol.) Can't do any worse than usual.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

obama is full of change. in his stances on certain subjects

The change we must change, for the change we hold dear…..

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I think rule #1 needs to be changed/eliminated.
Okay…
1. You can vote for anyone you want! The Pillsberry Doughboy, anyone!
How's that?

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Sweet! Everybody remember our old friend the Rhinoceros in this election, in that case.

I have another question: can we vote for dead people?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I'd be far more interesting if people just voted for the real candidates…

We've had heaps of silly fantasy elections… "yay, let's vote in a stapler! Woo hoo!" " No, I vote for my dog" "Nu-uh, people should just make me king" "I'm posting just for the sake of posting! WOW!!!!"

:) Barak or John? The answer to that is actually interesting to more people than just the one who posts it, like those moronic president suggestions ;)

Posted at

I'd be far more interesting if people just voted for the real candidates… Barak or John?

Well, those are just the candidates of the two major parties. Technically you can write in anyone you want, for any post up for election. There's a significant number of people who vote for Mickey Mouse in any given race. I suppose it's their way of exercising their right to vote, without supporting someone they disagree with.

There have been many cases in the past of candidates who weren't on the official ballot, but still won through write-in votes! (Though certainly not at the presidential level. The electoral college pretty much eliminates any votes that are cast which aren't for the major 2 or 3 candidates.)

America: Where you can legally vote for Mickey Mouse.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

obama is full of change. in his stances on certain subjects

The change we must change, for the change we hold dear…..
And McCain wants to reform a corrupt Washington… he helped build. Plus Palin lives the closest to Russia, so she's a foreign policy genius.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Plus Palin lives the closest to Russia, so she's a foreign policy genius.
Yeah! She can even see it from… some island…
…apparently. -_-

She was a beauty queen once too ^^
I don't believe that though… she doesn't seem to like "world peace" very much or "helping the poor".

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

She was a beauty queen once too ^^
Oh, you don't know the HALF of it.

McCAin was married to a beauty queen, she became wheel chair ridden and he cheated on her with yet another beauty queen (that eventually became his wife). Now he picks a former beauty queen for his running mate.

Can you say "disturbing trend"? lol!

Not to mention he was quoted saying "she's my political soulmate" and was caught staring at her ass for her entire speech recently. lol!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

:(

…I vote for my stapler.

Sorry, it has to something animate[d]. Staplers are not animate[d].

Therefore I can vote for Bugs Bunny, but not my stuffed squirrel, Jake(unless Jake got his own TV show) Puppets are eligible, but not plants. Fictional characters portrayed in a moving media (TV, Movies, Video games etc.) are eligible, but not ones only portrayed in print media. People currently dead are not eligible. (This does make John McCain questionable, but he does have a heartbeat, though having a heart per se is also questionable)

Monty Python Disclaimer: Just because you can throw a brick does not make it animate or awake. (ref. skit: Real Interesting People: man who can put bricks to sleep using hypnosis)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.