Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Life is going perfectly to me. I'm loving it, I'm so happy! Work, fun, play, things aree going awesomely for me. I realised I lead a good life. A comic here, dinners as a family, hanging with friends, I'm just filled with glee. GLEEEEEEEEE!!!

Recently, I got a new mp4 player, a new computer, good results and significant improvement in badminton. I love life. I hope you guys do too.

^-^

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Happy people make my day. Thanks for that mate! :D

Posted at

Yay! a counterbalance to angst at last ;)

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

Good-O! It's nice to see someone enjoing the fuck out of life in todays world of dispair and emoism. Rock on dude!

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Wait- What?

How can you be under 25 and not be complaining about something? Is that even allowed?

Glad everything s goung so well for you. ;)

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Ok, I'll add to the happy, because seriously, why not?

I love my life. My roomates are the best two guys anyone could ask for, my parents are awesome, my mom is short, round and happy, and my sister just turned into a mom.

My job is awesome, I'm a music and movies store clerk, and I just had some of the most awesome christmas cookies. Just now. Like seriously, I JUST finished devouring them. Peanut blossoms. They were amazing.

Spread the happy folks, tell us why your life rocks.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yay! Lets be happy!
I have fantastic hair and I'm eating a yummy ginger biscuit with my delicious tea!
(that's cookie for you non English speakrs :P)

shadowmagi
shadowmagi
Posted at

I got to sleep in today. Till eleven :D and im normally up at 6:30 xD
life is grand~!

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Huzzah! I'm done with finals! Rejoice oh world, and may we all devour delicious cookies!

Posted at

I'll join in on the happy.

Art schools are showing interest with me, I'm finally getting over a badass cold, and although I work five to midnight tonight, I love the people I work with!

Oh, and I got the Trogdor song in Guitar Hero II Puzzaow!!

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Oo! Congratulations on the art schools! Thats really awesome!

Be careful tho, that Trogdor song is tough.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

My life is awsome. I don't live under the threat of death, my computer can't even run Far Cry, my parents won't buy me any games, I lack money, I barely drink Coca-Cola, and I mysteriously get straight A's even when I don't even try. I even like being one of the least known people.

Yep. My life just plain rules.

PlayerOne
PlayerOne
Posted at

My cousin's visiting from montreal.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

This is a good thread.

I'm fairly happy. I've been improving my drawing my artistic ability a lot lately. Classes at school are interesting, although I wish the SATs would just go away.

But yeah, life is going well. In comparison to many people it's great. Unfortunately there's always the guilt that we're depriving people in other parts of the world of what we have. That's definitely a problem. But pessimism doesn't help that.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I now got my first job as a photographer. (Non-paying of course.)

Sure I maybe spending the holidays alone, and sure I've sunken into a great depression, but this is just news that can bring me down. It's fantastic.

Posted at

I now got my first job as a photographer. (Non-paying of course.)

Congrats, Terminal! Last year when I was first 'allowed' to paint the windows at my store, I was exstatic even though the only compensation I got was keeping the paints and brushes ($20, woo.)
So, revel in the first glows of your career! Revel, I say.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Today, I improved significantly at realistic drawing in the space of twenty minutes. That made me feel good.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Yay to that, I might have just been hired as a children's book illustrator!

Tentative tho, don't want to jinx it. :D

*Squeeeee!* I'm excited!

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Today I finished most of my homework.

Posted at

today, I wore the new clothes my secret santa bought me at work. It was awesome.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

YES! I'm having chinese dumplings for lunch. I haven't had them for ages. They're heavenly…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.