Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

=^..^= ...ooO(RAWR!)

JAQcomics
JAQcomics
Posted at

Hiyo!!!

Like so many before me, I've been swept over here by the infamous ebil that is known as the dun-dun-dun ~ downtime over at ComicGenesis. Loving what I see here thus far and really enjoying the community!

I'm 27, mother of a very hyper-active 2yo daughter, Aya, married, I worked as a Graphic Designer prior to becoming a very proud SAHM when my husband's work permit kicked in (finally - woot!), and hope to launch my own graphics company before the year is out.

I started up my third fanfic/webcomic (first one to be on DD), based off of Fly For Fun, since doing fanfics gets me more in the mood to work on my own things (I plan to launch at least one or two other comics in due time), so, at this point, you're all stuck with my fanfic! ^^

Hope to see you around, and see you on the flip side!

Posted at

Heya! Welcome to Drunk Duck. I've only been around about a month, but the community here has been really great.

Look forward to seeing your work! I'm a 28 year old graphic designer who has also been tossing around ideas about my own graphic design company or more specifically an ad agency, since all my experience right now is in ad design for print. I doubt it'll be any time soon for me, though I wish you the best in getting yours started!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Your choice: Lemonggoth, or random funny video.

Posted at

Welcome welcome welcome…I'm Lynn of Marital Bliss??? (My husband, Ethan and I make a'tha comics) A bit older than yourself…not much, just a bit :) You'll love it here at Drunk Duck…I was very careful when picking a community and I love it here! No complaints (well maybe a few…) But, none that need voicin'. It really is fantastic here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.