Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A bunch of webcomic artists draw Pokemon.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Recently, a livejournal group has started devoted to drawing the first 151 pokemon, several webcomic artists are involved, including KC Green, myself, and some other Drunk Duck users.

Anyway, it's a lot of fun, but there are some rules.

If you're interested in checking it out, click the Charmander. :D

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Ooh, sounds interesting… I want in on this.

After this is done, you HAVE to make a Pokerap video using the drawings.

Kohdok
Kohdok
Posted at

Ken Sugimori was the first art style I ever copied. Asking me to draw pokemon is like asking Leonardo da Vinci to draw a perfect circle. You'll get your image, and I guarantee hilarity.

In fact, here it is!

This looks like it might be fun to join, though I'm pretty sure I won't have Garchomp eating everybody in each of my drawings. Still, 151 images seems a tad… time consuming…

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

They're not even responding to my post. I guess this means I suck too much to join?

Posted at

This looks really fun but it's kinda intimidating. :( It's not really as much work as it looks like is it?

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

The only really intimidating part about it is the number you're doing I think.

It's worse for me because I'm not quitting after the first 151. :P

Posted at

I might join later this week then :) (Assuming you don't actually have to have a current webcomic to join that is… nothing in the rules about that)

Posted at

I used to love pokemon, but after they made more than 150, i lost touch. The newest wave of pokemon look pretty awful.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.