Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A desperate cry for atention AKA It came in peace

Posted at

Hi everybody, my name is Dark Pascual, and as you can see, I'm new in this site.

I was supposed to start posting my comic today, but as result of a major PC crash, I lost all the first 3 issues (as well as all my college files…and music) and I'm not sure when I could start publishing (I´m currently using my college computer).

However, since I alredy created an account, I thought it could be a good idea to introduce myself, get to know some fellow artists, made friends, share opinions and see if I could steal a few ideas ;P

Besides comics and manga, my other interests are reading, music, TV/movies (animated or not), Pro-wrestling and cooking (I try to be a 21st century humanist).

Well, that's all for now.

Oh, Happy 2009 to everybody, I hope your hopes come true this year, or at least you earn huge amounts of money…

Posted at

Welcome to the site, here's some advice, which I urge you to pay attention to, if you wish to have a happy and safe experience:

1. Don't drink the Cola.

2. Wear a helmet on 'Drop Heavy Objects From High Altitudes Day' (usually in April, but we like to switch it around to keep people on their toes).

3. On Saturdays, address all mods and admins as 'Lord Bibbliggle'.

4. Seriously, don't drink the Cola.

and as you can see

I can't see anything, I'm blind you insensitive jerk.

Posted at

Welcome!! Heed Custard Trout's advice all of it! Also if you wish to frolic through the forums you need to beware of sudden rains of odd things like twinkies, elephants, bowling balls, and oddly enough water. Also if Custard was really blind could he read?? anyway I hope you enjoy it here on the Duck it is an awesometacular place!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome to this little slice of online heaven. while you get settled in, should you find your self thirsty, seeing as the little trout instructed not to drink cola. How about something new? something Bold? something that most here have had an enjoyed.
Drink the Cold Hot Cola!Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!
Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey Dark - welcome to the Duck! Sorry to hear about your PC crash - that's rough, I've been in a similar situation. (Sometimes, you just have to learn the hard way to make backups, heh.)

Posted at

Welcome, friend! I look forward to seeing whatever stuff it is you've got cooking for us!

Posted at

Thanks to everybody for your welcome. As soon as I can I will start posting.

I can't see anything, I'm blind you insensitive jerk.

First, I'm not an insensitive jerk, I'm a magnificent bastard or a cute cynic.

Second, I suffer from a rare condition that prevent me for feel things…thanks for the painful reminder…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.