Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A lurker no more...

Posted at

Hello people and non-people!

I’m Stephanie. Not technically a saint, not catholic, but I don’t think “Stephanie who is Saint like” would fit. I have a wide variety of interests from animals to radiation safety, lol. My parents were health physicists and I’ve moved all over the US, never staying one place for more than two years.

I was on of the artists who worked on Night School before it went into publication, but do to scheduling issues I had to give up the work. I’ve also done work on School Nights. Both are written by Evil Emperor Nick and the art is by Amelius. Her pages of NS are way, way superior to my work. (My stuff is over two years old!) They are two of my best friends.

I’ve been working on making my art a lot tighter than it used to be and I finally feel confident enough to speak here. I don’t have any comics of my own posted her yet, but I’m working on a few. I’d like to get things nice and planned out first and then a nice back stock of pages.

I do editing work for people. Plot lines and such. I help with character creation and continuity errors and what not. I love planning community projects and competitions so I’m looking forward to hosting my first here. If you need help planning anything, from a story to a contest, feel free to contact me.

^.^ I look forward to growing in front of you.

-Steph

Posted at

let me be the first to say…

Welcome! ^_^

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome, Steph!
Sounds like you have a great headstart in the community.
That means I don't have to waste any time on giving you the orientation course or tour. So, here's your heirloom teapot, rubber hose, and blueberry pie. We'll be waiting for you at the end of the obstacle run. Cheers!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, most people here are talentless so anything you do will seem great in comparison.

Posted at

Miss Annoying, thanks. ^.^

Amanda…I know what to use the teapot and the blueberry pie for, but I must not have been paying attention when they mentioned about the rubber hose….

Dark Clown, I’m more of a Pepsi girl myself. ^.^

Custard Trout, thanks for bracing me up. I appreciate it, but I hope I’ll be known as being “Good for being how great I am, rather than just being better than the other guys.” Plus its pretty hard to think of your own art as better than anyone else’s. Or at least it is for me, lol.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.