Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A new place to haunt!

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Well, I guess I might as well introduce myself, even though I should be sleeping as I have work in the morning….

Well, I joined some… time ago… (can't remember) and kind of bummed about as I tried to figure out how everything worked around here, and I must say, it is millions of degrees better put together than Keenspace is, which is where I used to host my comics.

I've been doing comics on/off for the past five years or so (I'm currently 17), as well as drawing and writing, and I finally decided to focus what I knew in a comic called Caughten High. I kinda blew through four months and 61 strips of something that might have been considered fanservice to the singular friend reader of mine. Then I quit for four months and started to get my drawing act together, then I continued it with a few more pages, then popped on over to the webcomics list for some serious critique…

And was told, quite bluntly in a slightly roundabout way, that my comic sucked, yet I was given some awesome criticism. So, yeah, I came here to, pretty much, restart Caughten High and hopefully reach a larger audience.

And to bother people on the forums.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to the greatest website on teh Internetz.

HEY! That's my job!

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

I'm sure there's enough forum to go around…

Posted at

Welcome member 40,199, I'm Priest_Revan, your offical greeter in Drunk Duck.

I, on behalf of most of the populous, hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome! I'm impressed that you started comicking so early - I was so not focused when *I* was 12.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, okamimako!

Enjoy yourself. :)

Posted at

Welcome member 40,199, I'm Priest_Revan, your offical greeter in Drunk Duck.

I, on behalf of most of the populous, hope that you enjoy yourself here.

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

I AM DISPLEASED!!!

Oh, and welcome.

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Thanks!

And, actually, it was probably around 13, more likely. And I wasn't focused at all; it was more like "read manga, draw something, hiatus for two years" sort of thing.

And I have a feeling that I don't want any Cold Hot Cola (considering I don't like coke anyway…).

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Welcome! I'd stay away from that cola if I were you…he offered me some a short while ago and I haven't been feeling myself since I had it.

Instead, help yourself to anything from the box of complementary meat over there in the corner!

Posted at

Welcome to the greatest website on teh Internetz.
HEY! That's my job!

hmmmmmmmm

well I Annoy every one in What the Heck and HELLO part so Ill just stay in these areas

wait… is annoy the same as bother?

WELL any who….

WELCOME NEWY ^.^

lets give Cthulhu a run for his money :P

Posted at

Sleep? Bah! You'll get plenty of that when you're dead.
I'm Lynn. I've been at the "Duck" for a while now, and I just love it. I shopped around first and DD is defin. the user friendliest of the bunch. I'm much older than seventeen and have been doin' comics a lot less longer than yourself. Don't let harsh criticism get you down. Just keep pluggin' away. Best of luck with it and welcome to Drunk Duck.

Posted at

Welcome! I'd stay away from that cola if I were you…he offered me some a short while ago and I haven't been feeling myself since I had it.

Instead, help yourself to anything from the box of complementary meat over there in the corner!

… You're doing it too.

Ok, jews and Red Mages aren't going to be the only ones in concentration camps. Copy/paste welcomers get thrown in too.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

… You're doing it too.

Ok, jews and Red Mages aren't going to be the only ones in concentration camps. Copy/paste welcomers get thrown in too.

What, the meatbox? If you look closely, you'll notice the variation in the meat offerings everythime I welcome someone. I might copy-past some of my comicry, but all my writing is original!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome! Hope you feel at home here!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.