Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A temporary goodbye.

Posted at

Well, as much as this pains me (it really does, I'm doubled-up in agony right now) I'm going to have to take my leave of my favorite forums for a while to sort out life before it decides to kick me in the balls again. I hope it won't take me long, but I honestly have no idea. I hope to be back by January or earlier.

I still intend to keep up with all the comics I read and continue work on AROTD; I just don't have the time right now to devote to these lovely forums and the wonderful (or at least interesting) people on here.

I'll be back soon, I promise! You haven't seen the last of Steely Gaze…. *cue ominous music swelling in background*

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola to keep you happy?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Steely! I'm sorry to hear that man.. I hope that every sorted itself out sooner rather than later!! Also, it's good news that you will keep up with your comic. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!!

Posted at

YOU'RE LEAVING US AGAIN?!!!!

But seriously, Steely, that's too bad, and I'm sorry to hear that. :( I know your leaving can't be helped, and you have to cope with–uh, whatever it is that has to be coped with. Yeah. Anyway, we–the friendlier, more helpful and/or saner members of the DD Welcome Wagon–will try to redirect the new users to a certain pair of the site's subforums in your stead if need be. See you next time, Steely, and may your clouds have a silver lining! ;)

Posted at

Bye Steely!!!! Hurry back soon!!! *runs after the train departing from the forums waving goodbye*

Posted at

Steely?

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Turn away now if you don't want to see a grown man cry:

Hey - where did Amanda go?

Steely?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

*skates in* Never fear, Scarfie! I was only on vacation for a week or so. But I am back… just… just in time to see Steely leave. *sniff* SAD!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.