Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A very typical search

Posted at

Looking for an artist just like every other person on this site but unlike them I can draw but not for this comic. The first reason is that my vision for it is to be really detailed and awesome. I can't do that with my style. I also just want someone who can draw for me, seeing as I am very bored right now and have artist's block. In other words I'm being wicked lazy and untalented so I want someone to draw this comic for me.

I'm in search of someone with either a comic book style (like DC or Marvel…superhero stuff…um Jack Kirby, Dave McKean, David Moore) or just another style that is detailed and interesting. I like weird stuff so if you think you're half psychotic and that's what you want to create, then great, I'm the guy you should be drawing for. Examples can be found in like…Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Between Worlds, and Alex Pardee.

I'll share the basic plot of the story now. It's stick figures who are total dictators and assholes to other races (the "thicks") who are in a battle with the revolting "thicks" or actual people. The main character is a stick who finds that he doesn't fit with either side and wants to show these imbecilles what they should be seeing. Really graphic at times (with art and story) which I say is another thing I need my artist to be okay with doing.

An example of my work is right here but I should really stop talking cause no one will read all of this and I probably won't convince you of my awesomeness:

http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=52569&cid=240&pid=#

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.