Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

A wild COMICKER appears!

Psikick
Psikick
Posted at

Well, hi! I, am Psikick. I've comicked a few times before I joined Drunk Duck, but they never really were satisfying enough for me. This time I hope to be different!
Anyway, about me. I like to think of myself as funny, most of the time. My mind is always turning, coming up with ideas and stories all day long. I enjoy the idea that my stories could possibly brighten someone's day, I make stories to entertain, not for popularity, which is how it should be, am I right? Though, I do want as many people as possible to see my comic, and tell me what's wrong with it, or what could be tweaked to be better. Like a restaurant, the customer's always right, unless it completely goes off what it's supposed to be, then the customer's a complete idiot.
I do believe that's all I have to say. Hello, and I hope to have a great time at Drunk Duck!

Posted at

I was going to welcome you, but you've just blown my mind with that convoluted metaphor.

Holy shit you would not believe how hard it is to get Firefox's crappy spellchecker to recognise 'convoluted'

Psikick
Psikick
Posted at

Yeah, well, it popped into my head, and I had to put it down. It's what I do.

EDIT: And, technically, it's a simile. :P

Posted at

EDIT: And, technically, it's a simile. :P

The difference is pretty much non-existent, so who cares?

Psikick
Psikick
Posted at

Well EXCUUUUSE me, but last time I checked, :P gave the impression that the person is joking around.

Posted at

To me, it gives the impression that the person is a plonker.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.