Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
diana_m
diana_m
Posted at

Are you addicted to anything?I'm addicted to chewing gum.

ubernite
ubernite
Posted at

Apparently, I'm addicted to ink. I'm seeing that beautiful ebony sauce creeping in through my skin. There it is! Rising up underneath finger nails… spotting my fashionable clothes. I can't keep myself from it it's physical, mental, and sociable damages. Its marks riddle my hands. I'm a threat to a clean sheet of Bristol.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Office supplies ^.^ I've been banned from the office/school supply aisles/stores for a couple years now so I don't add to my stash. I guess I'm a recovering addict?

Posted at

Buying Expensive Markers…oh Prismacolors and Copics…….

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Murder mysteries.

When I run out of my favorites ("the good stuff"), I get desperate and try to get my fix any way possible – even though horribly written mystery books or TV series. When I run out of those, I sit around writing my own.

Also, buying art supplies I never use. I have more blank canvases and unopened paints than I can count.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm addicted to finding the truth.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I'm addicted to changing clothes.

Posted at

cigarettes.

EDIT: oohhhh wait I get it. I'm addicted to killing trees and procrastinating. =D

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

'flossing' my fingernails. I'll run the inside of my fingernail along side a blanket end sometimes, it feels really nice.

lol @ Aioazech's addiction x3

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

'flossing' my fingernails. I'll run the inside of my fingernail along side a blanket end sometimes, it feels really nice.

lol @ Aioazech's addiction x3

Yeah, I floss my nails too… except I use my nails instead of a blanket. It's not what I'd call an addiction though… just a habit- unless they're the same thing? Cuz I got tons of habits. >_>

I guess I'm addicted to shopping? If I see anything decent, I can't help but want to buy it… even if I know I won't ever use it.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I'm addicted to getting onto the internet, drinking water, being lazy, and making people join my cult.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

As for cigarettes, I can quit whenever I want to – I just don't feel like it.
I can't… :(

Lucky I don't smoke. PHEW!

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

According to my father, I'm addicted to my computer…it's my crack, apparently.

Personally, I think 16 hours a day is a perfectly reasonable amount of time to be on my computer.

Posted at

Crack cocaine, starts the day off right. Also, I might as well face it, I'm addicted to love.

But actually I use an excessive amount of tobacco, and coffee. Also, I used to tweet a whole lot, that can be addictive. And pie. Satan hisself can be waiting to sodomize me, I'll still show up if there might be pie.

Posted at

The internet. I don't even like the internet.

Kugai
Kugai
Posted at

COFFEE 8D

Also

Webcomics
SciFi
Anime/Manga - Especially Shoujo-Ai/Yuri

Posted at

I'm addicted to changing clothes.

Explain that to mom so she understands why six of your outfits get dirty in one day.

kitsunesan
kitsunesan
Posted at

Addicted to boss people around XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.