Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ah, why not. XD

Posted at

Yo peeps. I figured what the hell, I'm going to get involved with this site, I may as well get involved with it's community, so here I am. I admit most of my stuff is small time doodles that don't really go anywhere, but I have finally started to get back into making comic strips, which I have not done for some four years, so I'm a little rust..XD
Anyway, looked around the forums a little, seen at least one person I know (XD) and you all seem a pretty decent, nice bunch of people so I thought I'd make myself known.
Anyway, I like drawing and occasionally it turns out ok, I am also interested in games design, animation and other types of media..err..stuff..XD
I suppose the last thing of notable import is I have this slight obsession..well..more than slight..pretty major obsession actually with Dragons…They are usually a direct path to my good side, or my bad side if you speak against them. XD
Anyway, I'll be hanging around here, trying to improve etc.. So I'll see you all round. XD

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Also, you need to resize your banner.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you like some Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Thanks for the welcomes guys…and no thanks to the Cold Hot Cola..I hear it's stuff to avoid…XD

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Thanks for the welcomes guys…and no thanks to the Cold Hot Cola..I hear it's stuff to avoid…XD

Lies!! Lies and slander! ITS GOOD FOR YOU!

Posted at

Does the cold hot cola help with a sore throat? Seriously, because my mother gave me Pepsi and Coke whenever I was sick I associate both beverages with a sore throat….

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck. Best of luck with the comic. (Will it have Dragons?)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.