Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Ahoy there!

plymayer
plymayer
Posted at

Surfed on into the sight and have been checking it out. Have no idea what I'm doing….Guess I'll look around have some fun reading your comix and post some of my own :)

mt1608
mt1608
Posted at

Ahoy to you too. I'm new here myself in terms of posting.
Have fun!

Posted at

I say plymayer, your startling redness had me clicking you right away and I wasn't disappointed: Your colour sense is absolutely splendid! I don't know much about submarines or seafaring lesbians but I finally have my chance to find out.

Welcome. 'Ahoy there' is a good choice of greeting around these parts by the way: it should earn you a free cola at the very least. :)

Posted at

Plymayer, welcome to the duck! It indeed should earn you a free cola which should be on its way soon, it will be delivered by a Clown. Keep your eye on the lookout.

Posted at

Sniper Team Go.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

plymayer, welcome to the duck. If Scarf likes your stuff, it must be good… Also, if you move around a lot and avoid windows, you should be okay.

Posted at

Welcome but next time you yell ahoy make it chips ahoy. Oh god the chewy chocolate chip cookie they make. I wish I was eating it right now. mmm ahoy.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Sniper Team Go.
*loads rifle with cupcakes*
Sniper Team in position.
*shoots*
CUPCAKE TO THE FACE!

Uh, it's just my way of saying hello, Ply ^.^ Plus, I put extra frosting on, just for you!

Posted at

That's nice, now go away.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Amanda, please take aim at Trout…he seriously needs a little sweetness!!

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

HELLO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Posted at

Hi, plymayer! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.