Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Alien envasion! Now what?

same
same
Posted at

Just post what youd do in an alien invasion situation.

If were screwed anyway id fight back and attempt to be badass while doing it.

Weapons would be a desert eagle, shades and badass attitude.

100 internets if you get my reference.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Collect information on the enemy.
Make myself impossibly scarce. If there is one physical skill I'm scary good at, it's not being detected.

Posted at

I would simply destroy them all with my Godlike sexyness. Problem solved, humanity saved, you're welcome.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Wait a few years, we just need some really annoying sidekick to convince some badass guy to take every goddamn alien down singlehandedly.

Posted at

Good point, new plan. Make impenetratable anal armor, then gather Stephen Colbert, Bruce Campbell and Sean Connery together to form the ultimate fighting force. Colbert provides the power of truthiness, Campbell the chin, and Connery the accent. They shall be unstopable!

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Just post what youd do in an alien invasion situation.

If were screwed anyway id fight back and attempt to be badass while doing it.

Weapons would be a desert eagle, shades and badass attitude.

100 internets if you get my reference.
My first objective would be the tv station…

elektro
elektro
Posted at

Bargain with them, and help them invade. Why not? Humans sure haven't done a bang-up job with this planet.

Yes, I'm a bastard.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Simple- Get the spelling police.
Those blokes will take out the envadors, no worries!

————————-

Or… we could try Duke Nukem. :)

But knowing him it'll be a loooooong wait. :(

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Simple- Get the spelling police.
Those blokes will take out the envadors, no worries!

————————-

Or… we could try Duke Nukem. :)

But knowing him it'll be a loooooong wait. :(

He does have a lot of gum to chew before he can start to kick ass. A lot of gum.

I would just tell them that this isn't Earth and the planet they're looking for is that giant yellow sphere.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'd ask em why they never return my calls or pay child support for the octopus baby i bore for them. yer all excited about aliens, dont be. they're deadbeats. fuckin probin, whino deadbeats.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I would probably just do a terrible job of hiding from them. Then, when the aliens found me I'd do a terrible job of pretending that I was actually one of them. And then I'd do a terrible job of running away screaming.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

If we're honest, none of us would actually do anything, other than moan about it in the moan thread.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

If we're honest, none of us would actually do anything, other than moan about it in the moan thread.

Actually you're probably right. The aliens would find me sitting in front of my computer.

same
same
Posted at

Actually you're probably right. The aliens would find me sitting in front of my computer.

Aliens kill everyone meaning no internet. Of course id do something.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

There's too many varieties of alien attacks. If we're going zombie plague I've got a dozen or so ideas, but aliens? You'll have to be more specific.

same
same
Posted at

There's too many varieties of alien attacks. If we're going zombie plague I've got a dozen or so ideas, but aliens? You'll have to be more specific.

Like enslave the human race. With blasty guns and what not. With armys of aiens and overlords etc.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

i would try dressing in a bear costume. maybe they dont know so much about Earth wildlife , so they wouldnt pay much attention to me, i could prolly survive long enough to assemble a resistance force of psuedobears ,maybe other animals as well. then after a few years we. get busy blowing shit up with traps n stuff Ewok style but less suicidal . Those aliens would be so confused.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.