Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

All pet pictures welcome. Post pic of your furry, feathery or scaley friend.

Posted at

Amusingly enough my work seems to block deviantart hosted stuff for the reasons "Art/Culture/Heritage;Nudity". So no Kramer the kitty for me, he'd probably just threaten to hang me upside down and stick a fork up my ass or something anyway.

I don't have any new pictures of my ferrets, but here are some from when they were but months old.

Posted at

Here's my baby, Milou. She's of course almost 7 years old, not a baby, but she behaves as one anyway… hehehe.

isukun
isukun
Posted at

It's a little on the big side, so I'll link it instead of posting it.

Loki

She's six months old, loves to chase her tail (or anything else you wave in her face), and is generally and endless ball of energy. I have to drug her tonight so I can take her home for the holidays.

Posted at

I don't have a pet, merely a plot to make everyone gush out "awwwww"

Posted at

If I can get ahold on me mother's digital camera, I'll have individual pictures of all Six of my cats posted here soon ^_^

Posted at

I don't have a pet, merely a plot to make everyone gush out "awwwww"

awww that is so cute.

also, I have turtles.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I've had lots'a pets. Mostly cats.
This one was called Rhiannon. She died earlier this year… she was about 19.

Here are a few together. Only the tabby is still alive, her name's Tiger, she's 17. (Rhiannon's baby)

The purple cat (ALbert), was black… I enhanced this a while ago so he could actually be seen. Peter is the rabbit. The other cat is Rhiannon.

Posted at

My Kitten, Ollie. I just got him last month..

He likes to hang out on the desk while I draw, and, alternatively, hide under furniture if there's strangers in the house.

woot! he's giving you tips on drawing

sandy
sandy
Posted at

My Li'l Alex Kitty

Wow, this kitty looks almost like my sister's kitty Gidget. So cute. And all those other animal picks, love 'em all. ^^

cozette is very pretty. Picture purrfect I think, and Ollie yep he's cute all right, looks like my sister's second cat, Dirt.

Posted at

Union!

work hard

sleep hard

beg hard

Also I have two kitties but they live back in the states with my sister… I miss them a lot sometimes. :( They are all soft and cuddly, and although union is lovable, she is all bony and too big to pick up and harrass with love.

Posted at

VERSUS

In a sleep to the finish! Whoever wins, we lose.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

DEMON PUPPY!

Naw, she's a sweetheart, and she grants me victory over my enemies when she sits on my lap like that.

And uh yeah, pay no attention to my crazed expression in this picture, haha! :D

Whirlwynd
Whirlwynd
Posted at

Pippen, our crotchety 12-year-old budgie. This is the strangest bird we've ever had. He's so hyper - he used to sleep clinging to the ceiling of the cage o_0 he still walks around up there. He's doing it right now! And he absolutely hates white socks. Don't know where that came from. Whenever he sees a white sock he gets in threatening mode, all puffed up with his beak open. He doesn't get mad at any other kind of sock -

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Well hell, thats not all that weird. I do that with white socks too. :D

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

My Kitten, Ollie. I just got him last month..

He likes to hang out on the desk while I draw, and, alternatively, hide under furniture if there's strangers in the house.

Awwwwwwww :3 such an adorebale cat ^~^

Posted at

Well hell, thats not all that weird. I do that with white socks too. :D
That's conjuring up some very weird images with me.

Awwwwwwww :3 such an adorebale cat ^~^
My adorable cat just knocked the christmas tree over and bent a bunch of branches.
Oh, how I love him!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.