Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Allow me to introduce myself...

Posted at

I uh draw my web comic…yeah.
Since this is an intro I might as well do one…

My name's Aaron, but most people call me Alvarez. I have an offbeat sense of humor and the attitude of a grumpy old man. This is probably due to the hatred I have toward most of my shit-driven generation (19!). I'm a cartoonist and humorist of sorts. I also dislike political parties and cupcakes. All in all I'm an okay guy who can be a bit of an asshole; A rainbow shitter as it was once put. Yep…I have nothing else to say.

Seriously though cupcakes suck.

bulld0g95
bulld0g95
Posted at

Hi, My name is Steven Prayugo. I'm from Indonesia. Well, I just start My new sprite comic carrer. I join this site cuz I want to meet other people who make a comic, just like Me !
So, Please add Me as Your friends… Together, We'll make the greatest comic in this world… Hahahahaha…
Well if you wanna see My first comic, click this link http://www.drunkduck.com/MegaRio/
Hmmm, it seems.. I must make my comic again…
Okey, Thank You very much for Your time…

(I'm sorry… I have a bad English)

Posted at

Allow me to introduce myself…

They call me Professor Coldheart! I'm cold and cruel and crafty! But wait, here comes the best part!

Sorry.

Seriously though cupcakes suck.

Oh hell yeah. I hate puppies and orphans too. incinerate the bloody lot of them.

Posted at

Cupcakes are the bastard cousin of the muffin.

Posted at

Cupcakes are the bastard cousin of the muffin.

And muffins are the bastard mutation of real English muffins.

Posted at

This may be true but English muffins and normal muffins are fine in my book. They need not an additive to taste good.

Cupcakes need frosting and all this random assortment of confections to make it taste grand. If one wants a tiny piece of cake get a tiny piece of cake…do not form the shape of the glorious muffins.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

That statement boggles my kind yet intrigues me…tell me more of this cold hot cola?!

Posted at

The cold hot cola is a thing that you should not put in your mouth or any other part of your body.

Why are you so hung up about something as pointless as cupcakes of all things? There are more drastic issues in the world that need attention. Like airline food. Seriously, what is the deal with it?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

The Cold Hot Cola is a Drink that is an iconic Gift, handed down from the realm that sanity, and the Jehovah witnesses, forgot. A place of Brutal Emptiness yet quite pleasant during the winter actually…. It’s a Magical Drink that tantalizes both the mind and body while giving the Soul a Reacharound. Yes it will dig deep, grasp you’re inner child and shake it roundly like a British nanny.

Its Splendiferous flavors are full of Vonderbounce. An experience that you surly would not want to miss.

So Drop to your knees in thankful awe that We offer this fantastical beverage to all who have the sense to drop by and introduce them selves. But take our warning, We offer this fantastic drink for free only once. Should you pass, you will have to travel long and hard past the valley of Wicked Boredom, hike the torturous path up Fail mountain, scathe the wall of Maybe-maybe not, and cast yourself fully into the Sphincter of Infant Stench to find the Corner store of Mostly Falsehood and hope that they remembered to order more from us.

We hope that this explains what the Cold Hot Cola is. So let us ask you once more.

Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

I embrace the cola.
Give it here!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.