Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

An Ode to Chik-fil-A

Koshou
Koshou
Posted at

Chik-fil-A is awesome. Definitely my favorite.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

None. :(

Oh, I know! Jesters!
They make this special sort of meat pie here… Really tatsy fillings! F***in' delicious. I love those. When I was working every day at Burt street studios (big art studio building, asdly no more), all the other guys and I would get lunch there almost every day. -Or one person would take all the orders down there lol!

Man, those pies were heavenly! The fillings wer TOP quality. You could bite a hole in the side and suck it all out :)

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Fazollis. Fast cheap pasta. Mmmm… I'm not sure they exist anywhere but the city where I attended college (there were three or four in town, so I think it's a chain).

Since I've not seen one of those since we moved, I have to say Wendy's. Salad & a bowl of chili is a great lunch. :) (I don't like sandwiches or fried food, so most fast food is ick.)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Most fast food places don't have a heck of a lot for veggie options, so I'll have to say Pita Pit. Lots of meat-free, tasty things to eat. :)

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Most fast food places don't have a heck of a lot for veggie options, so I'll have to say Pita Pit. Lots of meat-free, tasty things to eat. :)

Omg I miss Pita Pit's Caesar dressing, sooo good.

My fav is a place that they only have in Asia called Mos Burger. It's actually really really good!!!

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Posted at

i concur with your well-read and eloquent statement. good show, chap.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

Fazollis. Fast cheap pasta. Mmmm… I'm not sure they exist anywhere but the city where I attended college (there were three or four in town, so I think it's a chain).

they are a chain….all you can eat breadsticks….omnomnomnomnom.
———–

they had a chic-fil-A in indianapolis. but i only went once.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Omg, I always wanted to go to an in-and-out, but unfortunately there are none on the East Coast (where I used to live). I wonder when I will be able to try it…

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

I've eaten at Chik-Fil-A a few times. Good stuff. I like Sonic. Not so much for their burgers, which are good. But I LOOOOOOOOVVVVE their milkshakes.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Fairly recent chain, but growing fast.
All about the toppings.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Omg, I always wanted to go to an in-and-out, but unfortunately there are none on the East Coast (where I used to live). I wonder when I will be able to try it…
I thought In-and-Out was okay, but nothin' too special. But then I only had it once, and my friends hyped it to all-out hell, so maybe I was expecting too much. I do like that (supposedly) they won't make you pay if you order and then don't have money- they're all like, "Oh, it's cool. We're Christian and stuff. Just get us back next time." huh!?

I like Cook-out Burgers, which is a North Carolina franchise. I don't think they have it anywhere else.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

I personally like Five Guys better than In-n-Out. They cook with peanut oil, and I like how they leave the skins on the fries.

MetalLuigi
MetalLuigi
Posted at

The fries seem to be overflowing out of that cup.

Aaaah, now I'm hungry. I'm going to print out those hamburgers and eat them! I don't care if they're not real, they look too good for me to care!

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

The fries seem to be overflowing out of that cup.

Yeah they usually overload the cup so they spill out into the paper bag. One order is enough for two people.

Gillespie
Gillespie
Posted at

Hmmmm I think I would have to say A&W. I love the hamburgers they have there. If I liked root beer I would probably want to live there :P
I wouldn't mind trying out the aforementioned restaurants, if they were nearby my community :|
ROAD TRIP!!…no, I'll die of heart explosion.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.