Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Another hello topic! (but this one has me in it)

Posted at

Hello! ^_^
My name is Neko and I'm new here.
Well, kinda… I've been on Drunk Duck for a few weeks, actually, but this is my first venture into the strange world of the forums. 8D

Um… Well, I came here to have somewhere to post my comic, Ryuugai Aesheer (Aesheer style), and so here I am!
I'm a fan of anime and niche games and addicted to the internet!

Soryko
Soryko
Posted at

Welcome to the duck!
Yay for anime. ;3

Its good that you've decided to join us in the forums, just lurking can be rather…Dangerous.

Posted at

Are you ready for a magical journey? A journey where the laws of time and space will stop making sense, a journey where everything you thought to be true will be invalidated? Are you ready to face bizarre creatures and twisted lunatics in a variety of places that defy human comprehension? Are you ready?

ARE.

YOU.

READY?

If so, then stop eating those mushrooms you found in the garden.

Posted at

Hi.

I don't really like long greetings. They bug the crap out of me. They're like sap from pine trees, takes a long time to unstick yourself. I'd much rather prefer not sticking to sap as that stuff is gross. Speaking of gross did you hear about Renga's weather machine? It's malfunctioning I think. Aw crap I just doomed us all. Well, anyway, I'm glad I'm not making any long greetings. They tire my hands. Like playing chop suey on bass on expert in Rockband 2. I can only play bass on that thing, I swear… I hate long greetings. It's a darn good thing that this isn't one of them.

Posted at

Greetings, I am one of those bizarre creatures and twisted lunatics that Custard Trout speaks of, all rolled up in one lovable demonic package.

Posted at

Thanks. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! ^_^

Soryko: Lurking? Dangerous? ShouldI ask how so…?

Custard Trout: Actually I'm not allowed to eat the mushrooms in the garden. See, it's my mother's fairy garden so the mushrooms are part of fairy rings and we're not supposed to touch them. True story. *nod nod*

Puff of Smoke: And I'm gald you didn't give a lengthy intro as well. I'm sure it would have made you very tired. ^_^

Goumranthrandar: We should get along perfectly well, then. >:3

Posted at

I can answer the lurking question:

1. Charby and his friends tend to eat anything that lurks, no questions asked.

2. Dr. Argon might decide your a great test subject, screaming optional.

3. I use lightning and fire to light my way, I'm always forgetting about my dancing lights. (A few orbs of light appear randomly about Goum's person) Dammit, I thought I had my spells keyed to indiscriminate mumbling, oh well.

Soryko
Soryko
Posted at

Goumranthrandar pretty much summed it up right there.

=D

Tiffy
Tiffy
Posted at

welcome to the forums of Drunk Duck~

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Neko! Welcome to the forums - they are full of goodness and light (and landmines, but uh… we don't talk about those except within parentheses… it's like pretending they don't exist. yay!)

Posted at

Hi, Everybody! And hi, Serene Storm Neko! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here!

Speaking of gross did you hear about Renga's weather machine? It's malfunctioning I think. Aw crap I just doomed us all.

No, you haven't, Puff. It's sad, really; I had to deactivate the machine indefinitely because it won't stop making that stuff rain from the sky/ceiling since that incident. :( Ugh, let's not think about it.

Posted at

Hello,Tiffy, Amanda, and Renga. ^_^
Pleasure to meet you three as well.

I'll keep those reasons against lurking in mind, then…
Seems it should be dangerous for me, though. I tend to be a lurker more often than not.

(Ah, okay, no landmines. Got it.)

Ah, so you're the one with the weather machine. I was wondering if they were talking about a person. ^^;

Posted at

I knew a cleric who knew a control weather spell, didn't help him much against the werewolf though, I think their still cleaning up the mess.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

RENGA! A lot of old timers hanging out :)

Neko, my kitty-cat friend, welcome to the duck and enjoy the custardly goodness.

Hi, Everybody! And hi, Serene Storm Neko! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here!

Blah Blah, stuff

Posted at

Fear not Serene Stormy one: although you have summoned the eeeeeviiilllllllll one, Renga, from his lair, the legendary Ironscarf is pledged to return in times of direst need to save his peopl…….

No wait… that's King Arthur isn't it? Oh well, hello anyway.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Scarf, too! Man, all my favorite people who mysteriously vanished are now resurfacing. *love*

Posted at

Hello, Ironscarf's Ghost! Nice to meet you as well. ^_^

Awesome. I have the power to bring back the dead. >:3
Or something like that…

Hmmm… Legendary evil one Renga? Really now… *takes out notebook to take… well, notes*

Soryko
Soryko
Posted at

You must be magical.

Posted at

*love*
Ditto - cute crab BTW!

Hey, if Neko really is magical then maybe, just maybe, if we all wish hard enough, we can summon up some cold hot colas?
I miss that carbonated killer.

Posted at

Hmm, magical girl? Must. Resist. Urge. To. Study! (Pulls out alchemy set and clutches staff close) Please all I need is a strand of hair, pretty please?
(Pleads patheticly at Neko)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.