Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Another newbie.

Posted at

I just joined up (stating the obvious) so have wandered over here to say hi. I'm a scientist by day and a wannabe artist the rest of the time ;)

I've been drawing fantasy-type stuff for many years (dragons especially… I'm rather obsessed with them) and have a pet project 'The Daemonslayers' which is the main focus of my work, though it's only recently I've started in earnest with trying to make a comic of it so if you decide to have a looksie, please bear with the occasionally clunky artwork!
Otherwise my time's spent enjoying metal, alcohol and life in general. I'm also rubbish at introductions and so will stop now!

herio
herio
Posted at

dragons rull my stoys basted on dragon

Posted at

And hi to you guys too. It warms the cockles of me heart to see folks're dragon-friendly so far :D

Posted at

hey cheers :) I'm always trying to improve.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

And hi to you guys too. It warms the cockles of me heart to see folks're dragon-friendly so far :D

EVERYONE here loves dragons. I think you'll fit in great.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

we love em so much we are thinking of renaming the site to Drunk Dragonites

weeeeeeeee!

welcome to DD!

Posted at

we love em so much we are thinking of renaming the site to Drunk Dragonites

Deffo sounds like my kinda place then XD

And cheers for the comments on me artwork!

Posted at

hey, and welcome! And dragons are always a cool subject ;)

Posted at

And dragons are always a cool subject ;)

I guess it's a pity then they don't really feature (Blackjack doesn't quite count) in my current comic *gets a bit embarrassed and slopes off*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.