Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Any Halloween themed comics out there?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

We are doing a special DD newscast (on the gigcast) where we are mentioning comics that happen to have a "Halloween theme" this month.

We are also talking about "Halloween themed" community projects and contests, too!

Are you one of these comics/projects/contests? post in this thread.

Note: If your comic is "monster/demon/hell themed" all the time, it doesn't count, unless you are doing something specifically for Halloween!

Ones I've noticed:

- Madscott (Halloween theme all month)
- Dan the Man (Halloween theme all month)
- DD Zombies (Community Project)
- Clowns, Spiders, and Ghosts: What Are You Afraid Of? (Community Project)
- Silver Shot - (contest)
- Demon Eater (contest)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I might put a 'halloween page' on MAG-ISA. Its basically gonna be… ehem… a not so original drawing. Nuff said. :(

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I might put a 'halloween page' on MAG-ISA. Its basically gonna be… ehem… a not so original drawing. Nuff said. :(
Well, if it's not your stuff, I can't mention it.

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

I'm writing a Halloween-themed story, and I was thinking of having something like a five page comic "epilogue" of sorts… but it wouldn't be done by the 31st. Oh, well.

Posted at

Next week I'll be doing a few Halloween strips on The Asylumantics ( http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Asylumantics/ ) and I've just released a print exclusive story featuring Midnight Syndicate (that I've already sold out of the first run!). You can see more of that at http://phantom.asylumantics.com

Plus, if you go to the main site at asylumantics.com you can listen to the new Halloween commercial for the strip. It is available to any podcaster who wants to play it in their broadcasts.

Whew. Does that count? ;)

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Cool! anyone else?

ShadowDion
ShadowDion
Posted at

I'm writing a Halloween-themed story, and I was thinking of having something like a five page comic "epilogue" of sorts… but it wouldn't be done by the 31st. Oh, well.

yeah, somebody that found me on deviantart wanted me to write them a story to draw. i decided on doing Jack of the Lantern but i don't think mine will be done for halloween either. sorry.

antcomics
antcomics
Posted at

There will be an Antcomics Halloween page up no later than Friday (Oct 26)…
I just need to color it. :o)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, on the 29th and 31st of October, there'll be a Frank and Vinny Halloween special!

marine
marine
Posted at

Over in penis on Tuesdays I've been running a vampire story about two vampire lovers throwing a Halloween party. On Wednesday I've been running a story about a witch causing problems for the Fat Blue Lady. On Thursday, and this is the best one, I've been running a story about a werewolf with anxiety. Saturday (my superhero day) I was running some stuff with minor satanic themes. The other days of the week are to tied up with their regular pages to do anything really Halloween related. I do topical humor on Monday and unfunny humor on Sunday and one of my story arcs is running on Friday, so I couldn't suspend that stuff.

So mention my work, which is one of the top 100 comics on drunk duck currently.

The werewolf story finishes up tomorrow at four pages, vampire story and the stuff in Pleasantly Plump will finish up next week, followed by the big ending story of penis.

Posted at

Part of Anarchy's current storyarch actually has a flashback to Halloween in it… too bad I'm such a horrible page planner, or else I would have realized the Halloween pages start updating THE DAY AFTER HALLOWEEN.

So, yeah, want some post-Halloween Halloween comics? Check Anarchy 2090.

marine
marine
Posted at

We should all definitely mention DD Zombies, which I contributed sixteen pages to, as a Halloween themed comic.

heymelby
heymelby
Posted at

umm, hello. Chad the Fat kid has been doing a daily strip halloween story, new mon-fri since oct 1st

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Thanks guys! We're recording tonight so I'm gonna lock this. Thanks for your replies, I'll be sure to mention the ones that are happening before Halloween ends!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.