Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anyone else feel like this?

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Buried under so much work that it's hard to focus on doing anything at all, resulting in nothing done.

Or is it just me?

Posted at

You're not the only one, I feel like that pretty much constantly (interrupted by tiny bursts of motivation that I wish would stick around longer). Usually just forcing my ass to sit down and work on something, anything at all, will get me brieftly started again… Until I get distracted by something shiny ten minutes later, anyway.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

looks alot like my brain at night xD

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I'm done with school, and I only work at night, so when I don't get art done I know it's just because I got too distracted to do it. It kind of sucks.

Posted at

the only aspect of my life that I'm actually on top of and excelling in is my comic ;_;. it's the one thing that I just can't abandon. I hardly ever see my friends anymore (well… ok sometimes I do, but I've been increasingly antisocial due to schoolwork and stuff) I have a paper to write tonight but I just can't motivate myself to do it… but hey, my comic's updated!!!!
v_v.
oh well, I'm kind of proud that I've never, ever missed an update. I've updated a little late, but I never skip updates!!!

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

between work, I spend about 10 hours on my comic a day xD…I'm very dedicated to delivering top notch pages every day to viewers on DD :3 So all day, im thinking about all the comics on DD xD (Yes, I read almost every comic on DD) :3 I love teh comics ^^ Reading and making comics is my hobby :3 :3 :3

Zac
Zac
Posted at

I have dreams about what I was would happen in the comic and etc..
I'm so loaded right now with work. All I want to do is work on Lucie and Civil War, but then school is always nagging me. I find school incredibly useless right now.
:(

I really wanna update Luciefer…like bad. Reeaallly bad. But then I have Civil War obligations. Like how I'm late with today's page. Reaaaaally late. T___T

Don't do more than one comic.
Don't go to school

Posted at

between work, I spend about 10 hours on my comic a day xD…I'm very dedicated to delivering top notch pages every day to viewers on DD :3 So all day, im thinking about all the comics on DD xD (Yes, I read almost every comic on DD) :3 I love teh comics ^^ Reading and making comics is my hobby :3 :3 :3

damn…

Posted at

I know how you feel…

Im the same way. there's a time where I would had updated my comics more often, but now it's like there's certain crap in my life that pops up right at the wrong times just as I was about to be feeling moviated, etc….

life's pretty great, but at times it can be very frustating in that aspect.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Teenage Wasteland DEMO
http://images.drunkduck.com/process/comic_7748_18_T_4_sm.jpg They Are Night Zombies They Are Neighbors They Have Come Back From The_Dead Ahhhhh
You Have Fallen Through The Cracks Of Our Quick Fix One Hour Photo Instant Oatmeal Society
http://images.drunkduck.com/process/comic_10868_18_T_14_sm.jpg
OMG REALLY LONG TITLE
http://www.drunkduck.com/Daphne_Descendshttp://www.drunkduck.com/FiF

Kay! FERN! I broke like half of your links. Sorry.

But seriously. How the hell do you do 3 comics at once. I'm having trouble juggling two.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Im even having trouble keeping an update sched on one!

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

my mind races like that but my biggest problem is not writing them down fast enough.
They're pretty fleeting. so the end result is the start of a great idea, then it become mediochre to rather pooptastic.

but don't give up aqua_ng! Fs And CW NEEEED YOU!!!
(and everyone else who is participating :) )

Will
Will
Posted at

your hair stabs me in the face when i'm eating grapefruit…

giblets!

Posted at

Last week I tried to do 3 extra updates….
which resulted into one quick crappy update XD

I wish that my comic would update every time a new idea popped into my head. The time between getting the idea and actually drawing it on paper is so long that I mostly don't even like the idea anymore and don't want to waste time on drawing it. I've been having a lot of lazy days and I hate myself for that. It were days where I told myself not to seek any contact with friends or go out and stuff, just so I could do schoolwork and comics, but I didn't do either one of those two so it just ended up being.. well, lazy-days. Laaaayyyyyyzzzzzzyyyy

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Echos with Kristen…

It is only "life" that is taking a backburner for me. I draw at least two pages a day, and that's a slow day. It's like a drug. o.O Wish I could devote that energy and enthusiasm to the lab report I'm supposed to be writing. If I could put the pencil down for a while, I could let my uploaded pages catch up some with my drawn pages, maybe get my "real" work done, maybe even start some form of social life with non-imaginary beings.

Posted at

Ugh. I know exactly what you mean. x__X; I have so much to do I don't know where to start… I find I have to prioritize. And unfortunately, that priority isn't usually my comic, as much as I would like it to be. -__-;

Hang in there!

Posted at

Well, it's time to work on my comic… Let's see… I have some pencils… erasers… if I mess up, I have more paper… Hmm… I'll just turn on the tv so I can… (stares into television) ……Yay… Spongebob…

I usually have to slap myself after that. If I ever DO wake up.

I do this EVERY SINGLE DAMN UPDATE.

And yes, I still watch spongebob. There isn't anything wrong with that!

No_Parking
No_Parking
Posted at

Yeah, I've been feeling like that lately. I have my family and work, so any time I get to work on my comic is squeezed in here and there. I have a list of like twenty things I want to do connected with my comic and I never have time to do them. As soon as I get sick time at my new job I think I'm going to "come down" with something and try and get ahead.

J.

snark
snark
Posted at

Yeah, I feel for ya. The amount of time I have to spend an insane amount of time trying to get my comic ready in addition to work and study >_<

Though I have a strong feeling that my thrice weekly update schedule is going to directly contributing to my falling grades… =p

Posted at

Yesh! XD being burdened is no fun. I fell asleep on top of my bristol board during drawing today. Feh finals….. T-T I want a day with nothing to do.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.