Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anyone in need of a writer?

GothikOrk
GothikOrk
Posted at

Hello, I've written fiction for most of my life in one form or another. I've tried drawing comics, but I know my real strength is in telling stories. I like science fiction and fantasy, but am willing to do horror or comedy as well. I've written for a lot of interactive fiction, submitted short stories and self published a two part novel series.

So I do believe I have some credibility. Writing is a passion of mine and I'd like to try writing for a comic. So hopefully, there's someone out there who's a great artist, but would like someone who can pen a good story. I'm willing to be flexible, and work with the artist. I'm familiar with various writing styles, including TV and film script format.

If you have an idea, or are looking for one, please feel free to contact me.

Rudolf
Rudolf
Posted at

Willing to do horror eh? I'm starting a comic up with someone else of short horror stories. It'd be great to get some other work into it as well. The story doesn't have to be "short" but just complete. Would you be interested in writing for something like that?

GothikOrk
GothikOrk
Posted at

Sure, did you have anything specific in mind, such as settings, characters, that type of thing?

Rudolf
Rudolf
Posted at

I don't have anything specific. All I've written for it are self contained stories so nothing has to be related. I'd like it to have different types of settings, characters etc for each story but they all have to be scary.

For example the first story is simply about a haunted house.

I'm not a writer so I'd like to see more innovative stories. The key though is really the scary moments. We're trying something new, at least to me, with it so the scares are what we are focusing on.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.