Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anyone Laugh so Hard...

Posted at

I was sitting in Taco Bell after a night class with my brother and we were joking around and we get on the topic of our most embarrasing public farts. After the third story we're both laughing so hard we're crying and we can barely breath and then I vomit. I swear to God, I actually laughed so hard I threw up. Now it wasn't anything big and chunkey it was just a small puddle but still. So have you ever laughed so hard you threw up or something akin to that?

Posted at

I've almost thrown up, but that's not as bad as the time I started laughing while I was drinking. Naturally, my drink came out my nose. I was drinking ginger ale at the time.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Nope, never happened to me.
That is really, really weird.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Kroatz on this one.

But!

Only because I don't laugh.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

imagining it makes me want to laugh till i throw up. why the hell didnt i think to put that in Putrid Meat?

Posted at

Maybe it was the combination of the laughing and burritos.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I pre-emptively throw up at regular intervals just so that doesn't happen.

Czar Squid
Czar Squid
Posted at

The game apples to apples at 2 in the morning with 4 of my best friends.

We had so many good card plays. The only two rounds I can remember was green card was "Eternal", and red card was "Aids". The second round had green card "appetizing". The two cards that were played were "my grandpa" and "babies" played on that turn. It was definitely the best night we ever had.

binaryfaye
binaryfaye
Posted at

I have never laughed so hard I puked. I've nearly coughed so hard that I have. My step-daughter laughs so hard she farts CONSTANTLY!

I will do anything possible not to throw up though. I hate it so much.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Yes, this happens to me all the time.

Wait never mind, I got laughing and drinking mixed up again.

Posted at

I laughed for five hours straight once. I never even had the sensation of puking, just intense pain and being very dizzy.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I laughed for five hours straight once. I never even had the sensation of puking, just intense pain and being very dizzy.

What on earth were you laughing at?

Posted at

Well it started with my mom saying something that reminded me of an inside joke from my creative writing class. But then once I started laughing everything suddenly seemed hillarious. Occasionaly the laughter died down to just giggeling but it never stopped all together until I fell asleep that night.

I think I may have been drugged.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I was in art class. We were learning photoshop. Then I suddenly played this video:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/suzukisan

I laughed… and made around 5 people laugh out loud. Crowning moment of funny - PIKACHU CONDOMS!!!

Pissed off the teacher.

Evil_Hare
Evil_Hare
Posted at

Not a fart, but one time I had to pee on the train and opened the door to the bathroom to find a hot girl dropping a the most powerful fishloaf ever. I returned to my seat, embarassed, then a pretty girl across from me kept smiling so I couldn't help but laugh my ass off.

Still makes me laff… three cheers for the hot girl with an apparently putrid ass.

Posted at

I can safely say ive never laughed so hard i threw up…maybe im not talking to the right people?

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

When I was hanging out with Christian friends and I suddenly got a headache.

One of em freaked out and told me "man, you look like you've been demon-possessed." Yes. Verbatim quote. And he wasnt saying it in a joking way. He had that look of terror in his eyes and was very serious.

And he also said "When I looked into those eyes when you were having a headache, it looked as if something else was staring back at me…"

Just *facepalm* at that moment and laughed out loud later. lol!

Posted at

Well I haven't but my brother has before. He dared me to pee on the door across the hall from us. I did(mind you we were drunk), and he laughed so hard he puked his breakfast his lunch, and his dinner up. AND WAS STILL LAUGHING. Yup your not alone brutha.

Posted at

At first I said : "OH MY, NO, NONSENSE, NEVER IN MY LIFE–" and then I went "oh wait… ummm…" I haven't "vomitted" per sae, though I have come very close to it with some serious acid reflux while laughing hysterically at something. Needless to say, a. tasted like crap, b. made me feel like crap, c. burnt mah throat and yet I continued to laugh hysterically, spraying bile and spit on all within range.

So no, haven't vomitted exactly by laughing too hard.

I have farted once though by laughing… Did nothing for the situation, just made it even funnier. :/

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.