Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anyone with voice talents?

same
same
Posted at

I'm kinda really far behind in college with my radio drama unit. So i was wondering if anyone here was willing to help. Basically I need someone to help me out with a little redub of a scene from crisis core. Nothing overly hard. Although I do require it tonight. Meaning within the 2 hours from this is posted.

I will repay you handsomely with fan arts and such.

So i have a choice of these 2 scenes.

or

For the first scene i need someone to act as Angeal and sephiroth.

For the second scene i just need Zack.

Any takers?

Its a 2 hour deadline. Sorry for the short period of time.

Posted at

Heh. I'm picturing now this alternative dialog where Genesis is reading a cheesy romance novel and Sephiroth ends up fighting about it, once he got tired of listening to it.

Does the video need to be done in 2 hours or is that the deadline you're setting on applications? I'm asking because, frankly… that's a pretty short window to be redubbing a video.

same
same
Posted at

Heh. I'm picturing now this alternative dialog where Genesis is reading a cheesy romance novel and Sephiroth ends up fighting about it, once he got tired of listening to it.

Does the video need to be done in 2 hours or is that the deadline you're setting on applications? I'm asking because, frankly… that's a pretty short window to be redubbing a video.

Just the application.

The audio would be required for tomorrow or so. If your interested a sample would be nice.

Edit: Or at least by Thursday.

I've done the Genesis parts myself. Unfortunately I don't have a better example of my own voice than this. I have other audio for the zack vs genesis scene. But i havent added it to video yet otherwise id upload it. I put this on youtube to be able to bring it up in class. Just incase youre wondering. If anyone helps out I wont put it online unless they request it.

Sorry. I just hate my voice so much.

Posted at

Aw… I was hoping for a alternative dialog, like they do in the abridged series shows.

So what do you need me to do?

Posted at

If you have a laptop, it has a built in mic.

Not neccesarilly.
All you need to do is download audacity and use it to record audio.
I'm using Adobe soundbooth. Been spending few minutes familiarizing myself with the controls but I think I got the gist of it.

same
same
Posted at

if I knew how the hell I could do this i'd help.

If you have a laptop, it has a built in mic. All you need to do is download audacity and use it to record audio.
nope and broke my "recorder" too

wish I could.

Don't worry about it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.