Chelano
Posted at

Question:

What are you allergic too?

Me….well that would be dust and cats…

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Bread, seafood, most fruit and veg, peanut butter and nuts. You got to have nuts.

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

The bible.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Bees. Nothing else.

What is it with allergies? 50 years ago people were only allergic to about 5 things, now everyone’s allergic to half the stuff in the dictionary!
They say that the trouble is probably caused because you aren’t exposed to these things as young children, so your immune system isn’t able to recognise them and cope properly; so it overreacts and tries to kill you later on whenever you get a whiff of one of these otherwise harmless “allergens”.

SO there you go! It’s your parent’s fault. Fucking parents… cosseting kids too much, it’s killing us! If I ever have kids I’ll make them eat peanuts coated in cat fur while riding dogs inside a beehive, then I’ll give them great hunks of gluten enhanced bread that’s been soaking in lactose enriched cow’s milk , flavoured with dust and oysters.
My kids will be invincible!

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

Penicillin :(
Yeah I am allergic too. In fact I am allergic to the top three medicines to help with sinus infections….and I get them all the time….man it sucks

Mimarin
Mimarin
Posted at

If you want them invincible you will be wanting to make sure they have plenty of exposure to bullets and knives too!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

They will eat knife shaped bullets from the barrels of heavy machine guns.

Posted at

I'm only allgeric to dust and excessive fur.

I'm fine with animals that don't shed excessively… for some reason I'm the most allgeric to cats but I'm fine with most dogs.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Dust, pollen, pet dander.

Did you know that 10% of the weight of a two-year-old pillow can be composed of dead dust mites and their fecal pellets?

Pleasant dreams! :wink:

.: SpANG! :.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

…that means that if I had a 100 year old pillow it would be filled to five times it's size, bursting at the seems with dust mite crap! :shock:

What's wrong with a little dust mite crap anyway? We eat eggs and they come out of chicken twats. Milk from cow tits. Honey from whatever bees secrete it from…?

The trouble with cat fur is that people are generally allergic to the dried residue of the cat’s saliva that clings to it.

Posted at

Honey from whatever bees secrete it from…?

bees collect nectar from all sorts of flowers. they have different various favortives, depending on which flowers are the closest to the hive.
they then take that nectar once they're back home, into thier mouths, and they chew…

and then they spit it out into the various holes of the honeycomb. this turns that into honey.

so basically I like the taste of chewed nectar spit made by bees.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

…What's wrong with a little dust mite crap anyway?
Nothing. Unless you are allergic to it. Wasn't that the purpose of this thread? Allergies? Remember? Huh? :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

so basically I like the taste of chewed nectar spit made by bees.
I just looked it up… MORE LIKE BEE VOMIT!
EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, they swallow it down, then vomit it back up, then swallow it down again, then vomit it up and so on until they feel it's right to vomit into the honey comb.

So nectar collecting for them is like a good Saturday night out, with a few beers and some fatty, greasy food. The only difference is that every time the mess that’s been brewing away in their stomachs wants to come back up, they keep swallowing it back down again… And when they finally DO heave it all back up again and let it all out, they pack it away and save it for later. :oops:

I did that with a pair of vomit covered suede pants once… It was a miracle that the drycleaner finally got the stuff out. Couldn’t save my jacket though. :(

__

I bet you could eat dust mite crap and it tastes better than honey. :P

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

…I bet you could eat dust mite crap and it tastes better than honey. :P
Not as good an ice cream topping. :P

Posted at

the difference between human and bee's vomit is at least bee vomit's is actually good for your health, and plus it tastes a lot heck better. ;)

from this site: http://www.bees-online.com/HealthBenefitsOfHoney.htm

It contains vitamins B1, B2, C, B6, B5 and B3 all of which change according to the qualities of the nectar and pollen. Besides the above, copper, iodine, and zinc exist in it in small quantities. Several kinds of hormones are also present in it. Approximately one half of the human diet is derived directly or indirectly from crops pollinated by bees. Today honeybees are an essential part of a healthy agriculture economy.

If you have allergies, honey can be beneficial. If you eat honey that is local to your area, it may prevent your seasonal allergies. Bees use the pollen from local plants and eventually it ends up in your honey.

If you have a sore throat, take some honey.[ Honey has powerful antimicrobial properties, which can soothe your raw tissues. Pour a teaspoon of honey into a large serving spoon and then top off the spoon with lemon juice. Swallow the concoction (without water) every few hours until symptoms clear up. Some people add a pinch of black or red pepper to increase blood circulation to the throat.] Due to its natural anti-inflammatory effect, it will help to heal the wounds more quickly.It also has different phytochemicals–chemicals found in plants and different foods–that kill viruses, bacteria, and fungus making it a good substitute for wound dressings. The taste may also take your mind off the pain. There is evidence that honey diluted in water will help with your stomachaches and dehydration.

you can find more intersting info at that site.

:)

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Dust, pollen, pet dander.

Did you know that 10% of the weight of a two-year-old pillow can be composed of dead dust mites and their fecal pellets?
Pleasant dreams! :wink:

You say stuff that scares me, I dont like you now…
meh. join the club. I think they ordered satin jackets. :P

the difference between human and bee's vomit is at least bee vomit's is actually good for your health, and plus it tastes a lot heck better. ;)

from this site: http://www.bees-online.com/HealthBenefitsOfHoney.htm

It contains vitamins B1, B2, C, B6, B5 and B3 all of which change according to the qualities of the nectar and pollen. Besides the above, copper, iodine, and zinc exist in it in small quantities. Several kinds of hormones are also present in it. Approximately one half of the human diet is derived directly or indirectly from crops pollinated by bees. Today honeybees are an essential part of a healthy agriculture economy.

If you have allergies, honey can be beneficial. If you eat honey that is local to your area, it may prevent your seasonal allergies. Bees use the pollen from local plants and eventually it ends up in your honey.

If you have a sore throat, take some honey.[ Honey has powerful antimicrobial properties, which can soothe your raw tissues. Pour a teaspoon of honey into a large serving spoon and then top off the spoon with lemon juice. Swallow the concoction (without water) every few hours until symptoms clear up. Some people add a pinch of black or red pepper to increase blood circulation to the throat.] Due to its natural anti-inflammatory effect, it will help to heal the wounds more quickly.It also has different phytochemicals–chemicals found in plants and different foods–that kill viruses, bacteria, and fungus making it a good substitute for wound dressings. The taste may also take your mind off the pain. There is evidence that honey diluted in water will help with your stomachaches and dehydration.

you can find more intersting info at that site.

:)
Yet more reasons to like honey! :smt023

Jessix
Jessix
Posted at

Dust And Britney Spears - everytime i try to eat her i swell up and choke on my tongue… or is that natural?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Dust And Britney Spears - everytime i try to eat her i swell up and choke on my tongue… or is that natural?
Yes, that's actually caused by her penis.
You're not the one who swells up.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Cats, dust, chocolate, ibuprofen, pollen, bad music, sarcasm
Lucky that doesn't apply to anyone here. :D

Jessix
Jessix
Posted at

Cats, dust, chocolate, ibuprofen, pollen, bad music, sarcasm

be happy you don't know me personally…..

stardusty
stardusty
Posted at

I'm not really allergic to anything, I just have a runny nose ALL THE DAMN TIME.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Stop doing coke, then. It's soooo 80's anyway. :P

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

anything sea food, except fishies

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.