Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Are you an artist that likes Zombies, the Afterlife, blasphemy and/or space?

mjmcbride
mjmcbride
Posted at

I'm looking for an artist to collaborate on a few projects I'm developing. God knows that I haven't had any luck putting up this kind of message before but it definitely doesn't hurt. Read below for story info on each of the projects.

1. Sci-Fi/horror- The first manned deep space mission encounters a mysterious artifact while en route to their destination. The artifact, when opened causes a catastrophic event, killing some of the crew. As if that weren't enough, the casualties start coming back to life as zombies. The tone of the story will be serious horror/drama.

2. Comedy/drama- "Jesus of Narberth" An average guy from the philly suburb of Narberth, PA, turns 25 and finds out that he is the son of God. This is basically a dramedy with some cool irreverent humor about religion and God.

3. Fantasy/Adventure- "Afterworld" This is fantasy adventure taking place in the afterlife. It follows the story of a man who discovers a young boy in the afterlife and goes on a journey to get him back home along the way sparking a revolution against the beings that run the afterworld, called the Order. This is actually the most complete of the three stories.

If you are interested in being the artist on any of these projects just send me a PQ on drunk duck with some art samples, and let me know which story you are interested in. Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you.

Mike

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.