Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Okay I was wondering if people were just being lazy or something because I rarely see the other forums that update but this one changes every minute. (this belongs in the general forum)

I really want to know why people don't update in the forums that I like and wish people would update sooner.

Posted at

It's populated by webcomic makers. You honestly think we have anything better to do?

Excuse me while I laugh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I like the forum games, and the community project threads, I see my name for 24 hours on the latest updater.

And Custard Trout, we read our favs and then we head to the forum to post. I suggest you delete that remark.

Or did not know those forums exsisted?

Posted at

I like the forum games, and the community project threads…

I don't game, but I might show up in the Community Project forum at some point – I'm considering doing a fan art contest with prizes (e.g. cash). Community Projects seems to be MOSTLY like a "classifieds" section though, isn't it?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I'm just waiting for more people to update in other forums, just so I can show off my banner.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Life is full of unexpected events that can shoot down the remainder of the free time you worked so hard to conserve.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Sure, I'm lazy, but that doesn't have anything to do with my posting. I post whenever I feel like it/if I have something to say. But mostly I just lurk the TD boards. It's all good.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I post in 4 or 5 categories, and in about 7 or 8 threads in each categorie.

Posted at

I like the forum games, and the community project threads, I see my name for 24 hours on the latest updater.

And Custard Trout, we read our favs and then we head to the forum to post. I suggest you delete that remark.

Or did not know those forums exsisted?

Exactly, you could be doing any number of things. Last night, I went to look for Mars.

Then I had a wank.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I went to look for Snickers

Then I had a wank

Posted at

Last week I caught a glimpse of the elusive Curly Wurly. I didn't get a picture of it though, so no one believes me.

Then I had a wank

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Last week I caught a glimpse of the elusive Curly Wurly. I didn't get a picture of it though, so no one believes me.

Then I had a wank

I actually took a picture of it once. It was amazing.

Then I had a wank

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Lose the profanity or I will report you.

I have ADHD, and I know what free time is and I am defiantly farther along in my social and maturational development (expect me to use these terms until after Christmas, I am taking Psychology this semester; also, if you can't tell, I am in high school and I am still smarter than you think)

Posted at

I have ADHD, and I know what free time is and I am defiantly farther along in my social and maturational development (expect me to use these terms until after Christmas, I am taking Psychology this semester; also, if you can't tell, I am in high school and I am still smarter than you think)

Menstruation? I thought you were a guy? Sorry.

What profanity? I see no profanity.

Hur hur 'fanny'

Then I had a wank

Posted at

No, we're not lazy. Most of us are doing something with outsiders. Not on the forum all day.

Menstruation? I thought you were a guy? Sorry.

What profanity? I see no profanity.

Hur hur 'fanny'

Then I had a wank

heh… 'fanny'

my mom's friend had a dog named that.

…Then, of course, I had a wank

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Nice try, I pressed the quote button to see what was shrunk, and I am a guy, Look who I transformed into demon in my comic Sonic and the Demon Chaos. I just beleive that those words have no place in society because it makes us look weak and that we hate ourselves (learned that today in psyc).

Also you guys only seem to post in the general forum. That is the main point of this forum.

Posted at

Nice try, I pressed the quote button to see what was shrunk, and I am a guy, Look who I transformed into demon in my comic Sonic and the Demon Chaos. I just beleive that those words have no place in society because it makes us look weak and that we hate ourselves (learned that today in psyc).

Also you guys only seem to post in the general forum. That is the main point of this forum.

see? life is fun.

'sides, wank can mean a number of things… in fact...

Posted at

I'm lazy… but I do post everywhere.

Posted at

. . .

Which button do I press to make this make sense?

Then I had a wank

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

. . .

Then I had a wank

He means that he could read the tiny font when he pushed the quote button. I also think he's plugging his Sonic comic. Heh…I'm a poet and I don't know it. Wanking, of course, is a word that doesn't hold it's place in society, it's weak and we hate ourselves when we do it. (I learned something today, but I forget.)

I forget, how I shot wank?

Posted at

. . .

Then I had a wank

He means that he could read the tiny font when he pushed the quote button. I also think he's plugging his Sonic comic. Heh…I'm a poet and I don't know it. Wanking, of course, is a word that doesn't hold it's place in society, it's weak and we hate ourselves when we do it. (I learned something today, but I forget.)

I forget, how I shot wank?

Wait wait, so he's a guy because he transformed Sonic and this 'Demon Chaos' fellow into his comic?

Hmmmm, are you sure? I thought I wanked because I've never known the touch of a woman. . . except once, but I don't think incest counts.

I dunno, I think you need one of those tiny glasses

Then I had a wank

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

No I didn't plug, I just want you to have a look. (I have to finish later, got a parade to get to)

That's plugging. Really. I'm not plugging my comic either, just click on it. Not plugging. Just want you to take a look.

Seriously, it's not plugging, it's not.

Then I wanked some more.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.