Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

artist in need of a writer/partner in crime/crazy person

rhino577
rhino577
Posted at

To any perspective writers out there, I've got tons of character designs, and a wide range of art styles, but the written word as far as stories go escapes me. I'm looking for somebody that doesn't want to write with to many constraints. No it isn't a paying gig…Sorry, it's a hobby. Looking for somebody to write a superhero, post-apocolyptic, fantasy, horror, dark comedy, action, war, type of comic. Some mixture of all the genre's above would be great. Language isn't a problem, neither is nudity, or graphic violence, those things are in fact encouraged. NO graphic sex though please.

If this sounds like your cup of joe, let me know (wow, that rhymes) leave a post or PQ me. Please check out my portfolio on deviantart before leaving a reply.
http://rhino577.deviantart.com/
Thanks for the interest.

Pineapple
Pineapple
Posted at

You should get a crap load of replys. This place is full of people looking for artists.

Signz
Signz
Posted at

*steps in*

i can do it.

just send me a pq dude.

rhino577
rhino577
Posted at

All right, I've got 3 different people willing to do this now and I'm not sure how to choose. Please no more responses, it's going to be tough enough as is.

piet
piet
Posted at

apparently my tardiness has cost me a chance at this
but, just in case you're still considering, my name is Piet, and i write a comic that is a good mix of horror and fantasy, and i am in desparate need of an artist to help continue the story.
we're at www.welcometoira.com if you'd like to take a look.

i also have plans written out for a superhero comic based around the dark realities that would surround actually being a superhero.
if i've posted here in vain, then oh well, but if you are still interested, please PQ me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.