Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist looking for work!

Spiff
Spiff
Posted at

Thats right, for the low low price of $0.00 you can have your very own artist to draw that comic youve been thinking about for quite some time! all I ask is that its nothing TOO serious and detail oriented.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Well, I've been thinking of getting Tank Buddies Forever drawn instead of MS Paint…ed…thingy…
It's a comedic under the sea tale focusing on an octopus, a squid, and two scuba diving kitty cats. Oh, and singing bubbles, a jellyfish, and a slew of evil gods.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Tank_Buddies_Forever/
Let me know if you're interested.

Spiff
Spiff
Posted at

I should add that, at the moment I can only do comics that star humans. so no animal-humanoids. I can try my hand at aliens is they are a small part in the comic.

Splatoon
Splatoon
Posted at

I've been looking for an artist interested in starting up a new web-comic, tentatively titled Adventures in Suburbia. It's basically a tale about a slacker college student, his crappy job and the bizarre fantasies he uses to keep himself sane (fantasies that slowly push him towards increasingly odd behavior). I'm going for sort of a goofy, laid-back feel, and I think your art style would suit that tone nicely. If you're interested, you can either drop me a PM or send me an e-mail at thesplatoon@gmail.com, and I can hit you up with some writing samples and more plot details.

In the meantime, you can see some of my non-fiction writing at www.rackraids.com (I'm Max)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.