Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist Looking for Writer

Posted at

Okay, so my boyfriend and I have ideas put together for my web comic Gloom. But unfortunately he and I are not writers and the comic lacked any real dialogue or direction. I'm looking for an writer to put everything together into a nice and neat script. The basic premise is, a teen girl gets hit by a bus and she goes into coma. Though she wakes up in another world and is confronted by Soul Reapers and "Gardeners" who essentially make souls comfortable till they go to judgment and the final resting place. Though before she has a chance to do anything she is kidnapped by a band of unlucky souls who have yet to go to judgment and see her place between two worlds as a way to get to the living world.When she sleeps in the parallel world she goes back to the living world where she lives out her day to day life.
Any additional ideas and plot structures would be good.
PQ me or email me at Jolenehouser@gmail.com

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Concept sounds like tv series 'dead like me' only she was killed by a toilet seat

Posted at

Shes not dead though. And shes not collecting any souls. The reapers hunt her as a gateway to the living world.

SansTalent
SansTalent
Posted at

I'd like to take up this one if you accept. After all, I have a while looking for an artist (like a bunch of others) and while it wouldn't be exactly crafting one of my ideas, it's as good a start as any. Count me in if you want. And if you do, please pm me with a bunch of answers.
Will it be comedy/action/drama/romance/what?
How exactly is the other world? Do the rules of phisics apply normally? Can soul reapers be killed? Can souls be destroyed? Why exactly do the reapers want to be in the living world? Other metaphisical stuff (I tend to try and make those things self-congruent, unless stated otherwise).
Also, how is her character? Adult, child? Her parents live? Any love interests? Any personality quirks?
Any other characters you have made/want to include?
I'm not asking you to write all the story, but keep in mind that the point when I stop receiving input is the point when I start making up stuff. Though I'd always try to double-check those things, so in the end your word would be the law. But first you have to accept. Please accept.

Also, "the reapers hunt her as a gateway to the living world" sounds like the death and resurrection of Green Arrow to me. Sorry.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.