Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist needed for the organization of death

campbellim
campbellim
Posted at

Jacob knew he was powerful, even among the others in his guild. He could bend people to his will. He could light anything on fire, freeze anything, and poison anyone. Then she came and destroyed his guild and took him away.He was locked in a room and told what he was. He's a wizard and now learns from the greatest teacher Mistress Penny. She throws him into the world of magic, destruction, war, love, hate, peace, and diplomacy. He's a member of the White Angels a organization known for death. They've been called the organization of deathly angels. In this organization he will learn that his opinions dont count and that he cant control anyone. With Mistress Penny's teachings he will be a forerunner on the battlefield, and fight alongside his new rolemodels Master Yonu and Mistress Tylan. Being with the White Angels has risks. Jacob faces assassins hired to kill him, assassins hired to test his skills. He's being trained to face the council of wizards. He's Mistress Penny's, the queen of fire, little apprentice. He's expected to carry her torch, literally, but he doesnt have a strong affiliation to just fire. When he mets the council he's tested and finds he has affiliations to all elements. He's sent to begin his work in the far corner of the organizations castle, as the king of mind. The previous king of mind, was able to control hordes of dark creatures, from the Great Dragons of the plane of Solminta, to goblins. When the other organizations hear of the new king of mind, they take it as their job to put an end to him before he gets strong. Mistress Penny places as his defence The Lost Queen. The Lost Queen is no older than Jacob, now called Topit. Togeter they must protect the entire organization from demons, wizards, and skeleton warriors.

Sei
Sei
Posted at

Lol, Mistress Penny sounds like a Dominatrix, and my mind just turns to the idea of BDSM.

Interesting concept, you just need to tell us more details about the plot. This sounds like this would be a long project…

campbellim
campbellim
Posted at

Lol, Mistress Penny sounds like a Dominatrix, and my mind just turns to the idea of BDSM.

Interesting concept, you just need to tell us more details about the plot. This sounds like this would be a long project…
hahaha I guess thats one way of looking at Mistress Penny. I guess it will be sort of long, im suspecting over 400 pages long, but not likely over 900

Sei
Sei
Posted at

hahaha I guess thats one way of looking at Mistress Penny. I guess it will be sort of long, im suspecting over 400 pages long, but not likely over 900

Oh wow, this would be a long time commitment then! Quite ambitious to pursue something over 400 pages long. Good luck with this project!

~Sei.

campbellim
campbellim
Posted at

Oh wow, this would be a long time commitment then! Quite ambitious to pursue something over 400 pages long. Good luck with this project!

~Sei.

well the style I had in mind made many pages one panel, and I'm lenient I'll let an artist take a break, hahahaha don't want to overwork anyone. Besides the 400 included fillers. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.