Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist seeking comic

Posted at

Hey fellers, its me the infamous T_K … well all you people probably don't know me cause I havnt been active in like a year but I've been here since 2002/2003 ish… I dunno something like that WHATEVS doesnt matter. Point is I'm running a blank as of a year which is well why I havnt cranked out crap. But I'm sick of that I want something to draw I draw pretty (kinda ish not really) Who wants me? Tell me your story here or PQ me I honestly don't care.

heres a sample of my art.

I do realise his hand is reversed but it was just a sketch so I didn't really care.

Wills42
Wills42
Posted at

Your art is amazingly awesome!

Posted at

What kind of story are you looking to draw? Theres no shortage of writers looking for an artist with some skill. You're really going to have your pick of the litter. What kind of story interests you?

Posted at

Well I like alot of different things to be honest, I like fantasy and I like scifi and I like the inbetween I also like really clever things that keep you guessing whats gonna happen. I like thieves alot so anything with taht captures my interest right away I'm also a fan of a fusion of science and magic scifi and fantasy oh and bright colors I like that too.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Well, it just so happens I'm looking for an artist. My comic Abducted is a science fiction story written around a major plotline involving zombies, robots, nanites that transform you into cybernetic monsters, and a plethora of alien species. If you love gorey comics, Litches (yes, the D&D kind), explosions, stories that have been well thought out, apocalyptic scenario's, and moments of wise cracks and humor then we would really appreciate having you on the team.

You see, I'm afraid I take too long to draw my pages, so I'm looking for an artist (or someone) to help out with my dilemma. If you're interested in this then I'd like for you to send me a PQ, I don't really want to let out too much information so I'll tell you more about it there. Here's a reference of my work, as you can tell I recently didn't think too much about the current prologue.

Also, your art style is gold.

jurbas
jurbas
Posted at

I have a 50 or so page storyline I need an artist for.

I have existing characters and everything.

More details at www.drunkduck.com/jurbas

or email me jurbas-comix@hotmail.com

Posted at

Glarg: thanks for the offer man but I'm not really into gore or realistic type scifi, I'm more fond of the whacky scifi that's colorfull and humerous sorry and gold you say? damn better not spread the word or there'll be rednecks with tinpans all over the place.

Jurbas: weeeeeeell to be honest your humor doesnt really appeal to me, and I'm not too fond of the present (artwise atleast) because well I see no reason to draw what I can see right outside my window it seems well pointless? I don't know.

oh and also I'll be posting some inked samples of my 3 variations of my art asap (toony,inbetween,serious) currently I've posted the inbetween. But yeah I'm glad to have responses at all keep it coming.

Komi
Komi
Posted at

Hi Eddie Jensen,

I am a simple, bored writer who is looking for an artist. If you want to, I can send you a sample of things I write for comics (mostly ideas I never get to work on because I can't draw too well…). They usually involve some sort of strange humor, fantasy, and lately I have my serious moments as well.

Well, whatever your reply is, your art is great, and I hope you'll find someone who suits your style to write for you.

Komi -xxx-

p.s. can I ask where you are from?

Posted at

Hey, your Norwegian you say. I'm from Iceland.

I've PQ you as well. If you like you can take a look at a this.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.