Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist wanted for a new mini-series

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

Hey there, people. I'm just going to get straight to the point and let you all know what the story is about and then I'll get to details of how to contact me.

Right, the story is titled "SLEEPERS" and means alot to me to show to others and myself how much my writing has improved and how down to Earth I can be in a situation that, well…out of this world. In basics, there are sleeper agents on our world who don't even know it, and basically they are all activated at the same time, losing their former identities and just taking New York City apart with some powers to talk over machines and other different things on our Earth.
I will hint on different angles on what it is that these sleepers originate from. Such as religion, governmental and out of this world stuff. That's just the basics, but like I said, it is in general and normally my scripts are more in depth than my plot outline.

If anyone wants to provide art for this (I would like to have someone who can draw pretty fast but with good quality of artwork, but obviously, I can be patient and am happy to wait) please do contact my via email or head over to www.mickeys-tavern.com and look for ironhand (or ask kacangpool to let you onto the webcomics section) and work and progress can be made from there. I would prefer it if it you go onto mickeys-tavern, as the production is fairly good over there and non pressurising and there are some good colourists over there to…the making will be there, but posting will be here and there too. (if you go on mickeys-tavern, it is probably best letting me know via email to let me know what you will be called and to let me look at the way your artwork…well…works.)

I may have gone on a bit there. If anyone is confused…basically, just email me at handofiron48@aol.com with some art you have done and then we shall go from there on what to do.

Thanks

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

No, I don't think cartoon would really fit with this style of story. I'm actually alright with a cartoonier edge…but something usually seen in DC and Marvel comicbooks is more the style i'd like to see. Obviously not that standard, but that's the style I'd like to see, if you get what I mean.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.