Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

ARTIST WANTED for HP Parody! art skillz barely required!

RDraconis
RDraconis
Posted at

Alright, I've got an idea of a HP parody- basically making fun of Voldemort, the Death Eaters, how people act when he's in power, etc.

Amazing art skills aren't required, though I'd prefer a more comical/simplistic/"cute" style to anything else. I really just want someone who thinks they'll have fun doing it. And who won't go crazy if the comic isn't exactly canon down to every nitpicky detail.

As artist we can either have it that I do all the writing, or we can bounce ideas for strips off each other, things like that. Also- if you'd prefer just to draw/ink it, and have me color the pages or something I can do that. I'm flexible.

So, yeah, any takers? I'll answer all questions that are at least somewhat related to this. ^^

If you want to do it, please PQ me with a sample of your art. It can be a comic or a page or a picture or whatever. ^^;

RDraconis
RDraconis
Posted at

And, as a warning, I'm not going to read the 7th book- so if you want tod o anything with that, you'll have to explain to me what happened in it. Well, moreso than the Wikipedia article did. ^^;

Posted at

I could help, I like a good parody.

RDraconis
RDraconis
Posted at

Are you the one who draws "random fact"? That could be fun, then. :)

i'll give it a few more days before deciding, because there's some people who've asked about it but haven't sent in art examples. But I'll let you know ASAP. ^^

Posted at

yup, that's my comic, I can do panels, I just don't see the point when I can show so much in one. 8D

RDraconis
RDraconis
Posted at

That works. ^^ Most of what I do works better with panels, but if you can find a way to do it all with one- that's fine too. :D

luvmylab
luvmylab
Posted at

HI, I just realized that I am going to be really busy the rest of the summer, and once school starts up again I won't have a lot of time to work on a comic…..so just telling you that probably won't be able to help you very much later this year….so yeah, might wanna pick someone that has more time, if you haven't already. SORRY!! :(

RDraconis
RDraconis
Posted at

That's alright, thanks for letting me know!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.