Posted at

OK so I probably could've used a few less superlatives in my topic name, but I figured "artist wanted" would be a little too, um, boringly shitty.

Anyways, I'm looking for an artist to help bring my existential fantasy mini/maxi-series to fruition. I would like someone who can provide originality, creativity and consistency. Full color is preferred, but b&w will do if the art is just knock your socks off awesome. Also, preferrably not Manga or Anime styled art, that really isn't the look that I want to go for, but again, if it is drool-worthy, then I might reconsider.

I do not want to give a full story synopsis to anyone but the most serious applicants. But rest assure I do have a practically full plot write up, character essays, and an in-progress script.

As for publishing/payment, I do not currently have the means to pay up front for any work done, but I feel that we could try to shop this around to publishers and hopefully get a creator owned deal. In the event that we can't get a publisher interested, we could publish here on Drunk Duck, and hopefully gain some popularity. I'm also open to other possibilities.

Well, if anyone out there is interested, then let me know. If there is any other way to get in touch with artists, then please give me the heads up.

Mike