Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

ARTIST WANTED: Doku Adventures

Posted at

Hi, my name is Justin "Squeak" McCoy. I'm mostly known for doing sprite comics, but I've recently though up an original work. Problem being, I can't draw, and I'd rather not write it. So I am looking for an artist. Remember, this being an original work, it'll (hopefully)be up for sale one day. And the artist would get 50% of the profits.

The plot of my planned comic is as follows. A 16 year old boy, Leon, jumps off of a tall building to his death. When he dies, his spirit is revived by a Reaper like character, who reveals to him that when you die you go to a fantasy world where anything can happen. The problem is, you won't remember anything from his life on earth. He can either chose this, or spend the rest of his life wandering around the earth constantly depressed. He of course chooses the former, and gets transported to this fantasy world.

When he wakes up, he discovers he is a half human half lion thing. Sorta like a furry, in this world people are whatever they want to be from Robots, humans with odd powers, aliens, and furries. Anyway, he sees a robot, and destroys it thinking it some kind of enemy. But then a squad of robots comes after him, and he is out numbered, so he runs. He is saved by a mouse boy, named Jimmy. Upon escaping with Jimmy through the sewers, he learns more about this world and the other main characters are introduced.

Skull, a small imp, who's attempting to escape from his demon fathers teachings. Speed, a half robot half human being with super speed and strength. And Boroun, a giant alien man who takes them all in like a father.

As they go along with their adventures they find out that this world isn't as happy as it appears, and dark forces are at work. Leon also starts discovering things from his past life and begins to want it back.

All I want is black and white art, with colored covers. If I like your art and pick you to draw the comic with me, here's how it would work out. I'd give you all the scripts for an issue(24 pages) and you'd update it at your own pace, and when you're done I send you the next issues scripts. Please reply if you're interested.

Posted at

This sounds really cool. If I wasn't previously committed I'd take you up on it.

Drop me a line when it starts as I'd love to read it!

~e.

JRarts
JRarts
Posted at

Hey, I might be able to help, for some samples of my art contact me at JamesRoweArts@gmail.com

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.