Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Artist/Writer Seeking Vocal Talent

Hero
Hero
Posted at

I'm looking for voice actors who can sing for a musically oriented comic project. Not paying work, kudos only, but you'll be free to impress your friends, peers and potential employers with the results.

Right now I'm primarily looking for lady voices, as I can pick up any slack on the dude voices.

Seeking:
-Husky female voice with or capable of doing a passable New York accent.
-A higher pitched female voice, preferably capable of Japanese accent, but not mandatory.
-Raspy male voice. New York accent optional.
-Deep male voice with an Austrailian accent.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

PQ me with a link to a recording of yourself doing the voice/voices you'd like to audition for. And a singing sample. For a standard, try Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" up till the first "hallelujah".

Posted at

I do have a deep male voice, but I don't think I could do the Australian thing whilst doing that.

…crap.
I can actually somewhat sing, too.

LegalxDrug
LegalxDrug
Posted at

Hmm… I suppose you want good sound quality, or at least access to that… Anyhow, I'm down with it. The unfortunatude is the fact that I can't do either Australian or new york… I'm from the south… I hear I have a pleasant accent lol.

Sei
Sei
Posted at

Hey, I just read your post and I was wondering if you're still looking for vocalists? I'm not sure what kind of song you'd like a sample of but I'm sure I can do a husky female voice as well as a high pitched one. I'd have to work a bit on the New York and Japanese accents though as I haven't exactly practised those much. Singing with them is an entirely different story too. Let me know if your project is still in the works. If it is, give me a PQ on which song you'd like me to sing. Thanks and good luck!

~Sei.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.