Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

i figured id fill yall in with whatever info you might need/want…… all you need to do is ask!!!!!

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

what's it like?

Posted at

what's it like?

well… imagine that your a police man…… now take about 40% of the locals and make them crazy, afraid of deodorant, and short tempered….. throw in a boss who thinks your the dumbest person alive, even though he never made it past 8th grade(true story)….. add about 70 lbs of gear….. an armored truck….. 120 degree heat…… but its not all bad….. you get a machine gun and a license to kill!!!!!!!!!

Posted at

Only time I was ever given orders to fire at will was Fallujah. During the joint attack. It was truly a great day to be a Abrams gunner.

Posted at

The plunger is stuck, It's overflowing everywhere! What do I do now?

well….. first off…… WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN THERE PRIVATE??????? JUST GO AHEAD AND BEAT YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!

after your through…… walk all the way across base to the "help desk"…… wait for around 3 hours……. put in a work order when the civilian finally returns…… walk all the way back…… get chewed out by the platoon sergeant for "hiding out" while every one else was "hard at work" (read - sitting in the office)……and then beat your face again!!!!!!!! then your gonna have to do extra duty and "hands across the desert" untill 2200……

MOVE SOLDIER!!!!!!!!

Posted at

Only time I was ever given orders to fire at will was Fallujah. During the joint attack. It was truly a great day to be a Abrams gunner.

HELL YEAH!!!!! GET 'IM!!!!!!

hey do you by chance wanna be my battle on this thread?????

Posted at

What's your weapon of choice and why?

FAV CARRIED WEAPON - M249 Squad Automatic Weapon - around 800 rounds per minute…… *drool*

FAV MOUNTED WEAPON - definately the 50 cal……. just something about launching inch long bullets at the enemy thats orgasmic…… THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD THUD *twitch*

FAV GRENADE - CS GAS!!!!!!!!!! OMG THE PAIN!!!!!!!! (think riot gas on crack…… what they used in Waco i think….)

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

What kind of plasma rifle do you prefer?

Posted at

We have all sorts of distorted descriptions of Iraq from the conservative and liberal talk radio.
Is it true you have to work with contractors all the time? What do you think of them?
What's the mood of the Iraqs you have to deal with? you didn't describe them to be very positive. Do they want us there any more?

Posted at

What kind of plasma rifle do you prefer?

well id have to say i prefer the combine plasma rifle……. it has minimal recoil…. a decent rate of fire….. and its an overall great weapon to fight off the flood…….

Posted at

We have all sorts of distorted descriptions of Iraq from the conservative and liberal talk radio.
Is it true you have to work with contractors all the time? What do you think of them?
What's the mood of the Iraqs you have to deal with? you didn't describe them to be very positive. Do they want us there any more?

WOW….. GREAT QUESTION!!!! well in all seriousness….. (for once)

Yes we work with contractors quite often….. my feelings toward them are indifferent, as some of them are actually quite fun to hang out with…. but alot of them are prior service (first sergeants and sergeant majors) those guys…… not so much…. they tend to think the rank they once wore on their collars still applies, and it often causes us to put them in their place…..

on to the locals…… most of them stay out of our way and mind their own business, and quite alot of them support us and feed us intel, and bring us stuff like cigarettes and movies. im deployed to an extremely populated city, so we see alot of things….. the worst thing is that you never know who is out to get you…. one day a guy could help you, and the next day he could be detonating a bomb as your convoy passes…. you never can trust them, even the kids, hell, especailly the kids…. there is a massive population of homeless kids…. and they tend to hang around the base….. this gives the insurgents easy mercenaries as the kids mostly beg for food/clothing, and will do anything to get what they want…….

as for if they want us to leave…… its pretty much the same as America…. there are those who want us to stay and eradicate the terrorists, and there are those who would rather us leave, and think that we are just causing further turmoil with our persistence…..

Posted at

HELL YEAH!!!!! GET 'IM!!!!!!

hey do you by chance wanna be my battle on this thread?????

Of course battle.

Posted at

The Iraqi's were mostly afraid of my unit. But I would be pretty scared if a company of 70 ton tanks came rolling down my street also.

I never worked with contractors, the ones in the city I was patrolling ran for their lives.
The reason they ran you ask?

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

What is the most popular celebrity search on Live Search.

Posted at

How long were both of you out there? Phantom & Notlikely.

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

Have you ever blown up a crab-cake? Yes or Yes?

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

where were both of you last deployed?

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Wait, 50 cal inch long bullets? WTF you talking bout, soldier?

Just the diameter is 1/2 an inch long. Bullet length is 5.45 inches.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

what would you recomend for someon looking to get into the army?

Ocka
Ocka
Posted at

Have you heard any weird folk tales while there?

Have you ever killed anyone? How did it feel?

(applies to any soldier)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.