Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Asking for help from Twitter members. :)

Posted at

I'm approaching many of the communities I'm part of with this, and this particular community has been so good to both my brother (MonkeyMafia) and myself, that I thought I could count on you guys for a bit of help. :)

I entered a caption contest a bit ago and the winner gets a $2500 best buy card. I've been dreaming about a Digital SLR camera I didn't think I would be able to afford, and Ben could do with a new laptop to write his thesis on.

BUT I have …until tomorrow night to get the most votes. I am one of three finalists, so my chances are GOOD. Here is how to vote for me:

2. Go here: http://twitter.com/NetBackup and FOLLOW this user.

3. Tweet this: @NetBackup Finalist 2 #SymcContest

I don't want anyone to feel pressured or anything- just if you feel like doing someone a good deed. :)

Posted at

I don't understand how we view the entries? You don't link to them and i don't see one on the twitter page. I don't really understand what we're voting for :[ Is that the missing step 1? lol!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Done and done. I hope you win! Otherwise that would be one tweet perfectly wasted. I could have told everyone that I'm wearing yellow shirt instead, you know.

Posted at

Thanks amanda! :]

Posted at

That WAS the missing step 1. Apparently being so nervous I want to throw up makes me sloppy. Who knew? ;)

Thanks, Amanda. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.