Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

August's Game of the Month: Dream machine

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Here's how it works. One person says a dream they just had (you can make it up, I don't mind), while the next person interprets it, but you know, in a funny or prehaps random way. And then they post their 'dream'.

An example for the ignorant:

1: I had a dream where I was chased by a dog.

2: Now, the dog represents your mom, because they're both bitches. She wants you out of the house.

I had a dream where I was swimming in treacle.

And so on.

Let's start.

I had a dream where I was eating chicken given to me by an acrobat. What does this mean?

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

You're gonna meet some smexy person, and she'll invite you to dinner.

I had a dream that I was fighting a huge red monster with a Souledge-ish sword. What does that mean? o.O

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

The monster represents your fear and the sword represents your bravery. I can safely assume that you are going to ride on a roller coaster this Thursday.

Last night, I dreamt about racing against an accountant on a horse. What can this possibly mean?

Posted at

it means oyur 200 grand in the hole after betting on "slow pony" in the horse races…

i had a dream where my family and i had porkchops for dinner and then i woke up in the middle of the night and went to my parents room and found their bloody corpses and that this giant pig wearing a suit said "its time for my revenge!" and then i ran to my brother foom and he was dead too and so i ran out into the freezing alaska night and the pig jumped at me, then i woke up…

vgman
vgman
Posted at

the porkchops represent one of your freinds brothers/sisters while the pig is your freind. you eating them means that you picked on them and the pig killing your parrents and brother and wanting revenge is the freind getting ticked that you are picking on his brother/sister.

i had a dream where a giant robot was attacking a city and i was going arround trying to save my freinds though every time i was to late and wached them die in my hands

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

This means a giant robot is going to attack the city and you'll try to save your friends but they will die in your arms. It was a premonition. It's going to happen.

I had a dream where I'm in school and these, no offense, black kids start making fun of me. The smallest one punches me in the face. I get up real quick smack him to the ground, pick him up and throw him into the wall. I then exit the room and am chased by his friends. The ensueing chase scene is very cool and would be sweet in a movie. At one point one is gaining on me and I dive to the ground and kick the person behind me's feet. He falls and I get up and continue running. What does this mean and should I make a movie?

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

It means you're a racist and everyone will hate you for it. And no, it shouldn't be a movie.

I had a dream where I was walking through a forest, looking for something(I forget what), and then it started to flood. So we walked to this dryer area, where there's an old man with a skunk the size of a dog. He says he's looking for his cousin, who's a vampire. I say "OK, I'm done with this dream", then I walk into a cave and then I wake up. What does that mean?

vgman
vgman
Posted at

it means you are a lucid dreamer and you give up on things before you start them.

i had a dream where all i did was stare into a chicks eyes :dizzy: (couldnt find a decent emote for this)

This means a giant robot is going to attack the city and you'll try to save your friends but they will die in your arms. It was a premonition. It's going to happen.

I had a dream where I'm in school and these, no offense, black kids start making fun of me. The smallest one punches me in the face. I get up real quick smack him to the ground, pick him up and throw him into the wall. I then exit the room and am chased by his friends. The ensueing chase scene is very cool and would be sweet in a movie. At one point one is gaining on me and I dive to the ground and kick the person behind me's feet. He falls and I get up and continue running. What does this mean and should I make a movie?

ive had a few of them before >.>

Posted at

the chick's eyes represent pudding. you really want pudding, but you have to break through her eyes with a fork to get it.

I had this dream where I popped a pimple on my nose and so MUCH of that white stuff came out that it ripped the skin on my nose and I was playing with the flap of skin for the rest of the dream.

Posted at

it means that you are a very twisted individual and you should turn yourself in before you hurt you dearest friend…\

i had a dream…but first the previous day i had a migrane and it made my vision really bad, anyhow, in the dream i was wearing glasses, and various things happened but i dont really remember them, i just remember having glasses, and that i looked damn good in them…

vgman
vgman
Posted at

it means that glasses would make you look awsome but you will have the memorie span of a gold fish.

i had a dream where a stone gollum chased me and my sister around the trailer park (this dream was some time ago. i was 7 and this was before we moved). any way my sister barly got away but it got ahold of me and drug me under a trailor. it put me on a stone tablet and put me to sleep. then a semi transparent calander appeard and pages started falling off while i slowly transformed into the gollum and he was turned into a human.

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

It means while your sister will move on to a better life. You are too lazy and unmotivated to do anything about your own life.

I had a dream where I was in an Asian country and I killed a man. Iran from the police to a farm but was caught. In prison I made friends and broke out. Somehow we ended up on a helicopter that dropped us off at the bank of a river. We traveled upstream till we encountered a waterfall. Upon entering said waterfall we find a cave. In this cave is a pedestal. On this pedestal is the legendary pizza chulupa. We proceed to eat the pizza chulupa and I wakeup. Hungry.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

It means you're going to smoke marijuana and go to jail for it.

I had a dream, back in my old house. I had a radio in my room, and in my dream this creepy hand(like Thing from Addams Family) would crawl out from behind it. And I'd try to run away but I'd just float there, and I'd try to scream for help, but nothing'd come out. After being scared out of my wits for a while, I'd wake up.

vgman
vgman
Posted at

it meens that you where playing WAY to much of this game

or just waching to much adams famaly.

i had a dream where i had a feaver and i was lying on a bed in a room of the house that my parrents never used. i had a coat on and my parrents and every one was in the other room. i was so sick it took every thing i had to roll over and my left arm fell off the bed and was hangin over the floor with the coat sleeve over the hand because the coat was to big for me. i looked up at my family and they where all standing on the couch looking at me terrified yelling at me to roll back over. i tried but i couldnt. all of the second somthing grabed the sleeve of my jacket and drug me off the bed and into my room. i got a glimse of it before it ran under the couch and i saw that it was a giant pink rat (or maby possome). i tried with evry thing i had to get up but i just couldnt do it. the last thing i remember was the rat flying out from under the couch and attacking my face.

long post :spin:

It means while your sister will move on to a better life. You are too lazy and unmotivated to do anything about your own life.

Its like you can read my mind 0_0

Posted at

i think it means u will become paralyxed because a mass of ratts attack you

Posted at

oi, you forgot to add your dream tokyopimp. nice interpretation though and cool avatar!

Posted at

oi, you forgot to add your dream tokyopimp. nice interpretation though and cool avatar!
call me dead carl….. n ty i try….i relized i forgot to put my dream on after i did it n i said "fuck it not worth my time…."

i had a dream that i conquered the world n i was ruler for several years until a shining light stabs me in the back of the neck…

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

Means you'll be a pilot, and you'll crash 'cause an idiot on the ground flashes his pointer up at your face.

My dream: I was at the circus -black and white, movie-ish type circus- in the backrow of the tent. Watching the ring, at the bottom, a clown stops what he was doing and shoots me with a pistol. I woke up, crying… and my sweat made me think I was bleeding… what was that all about?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

It Means you have a deep understan… oh hell why lie. It means you dropped into The Dead Circus. The Clown Was Me!!!! I Shot you cuz you made me drop my juggaling balls. but you woke up!!! I'll be coming for you in your nightmares. that will teach you not to stare at a Clown when he is working.

I had a dream where I was standing on a street corner infront of a mall. a bus comes at me jumps the curb and hits me . then I wake up in an All Black room. in the center of the room is a Light blue transparent Fire ball. A female echoed voice says "Mah xen meer chovaha Shoh-ka cahree." Then the fire ball Explodes and I wake up.

Posted at

you will meet a person that nearly kills you n fall madly in love until she breaks ur heart….

i had a dream where i was runnin from the police n a shot 10 of them

Posted at

you are very disturbed…..

i was running from the slimjim guy cause he was tring to kill me….

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

The Slimjim meat sticks, controlled by some evil scientist, will come attack you, but you'll escape only to fall to the people who you thought were good guys.

I had about my house turning into Hogwarts… and Umbridge was trying to kill me, so I kept running around the house, trying to avoid her and keeping secrets safe. What does that mean?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

The You have been reading way to much harry potter. and that you have a deep seeded fear of Umbridge.

I had one where I continuously pulled thick Black Slime out of my mouth only to have it attach to my skin until it covered my entire body. after that all i could hear was this raspy laughter.

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

The black slime is all that you hate about yourself… or whatever comes up from smoking. Whichever. It threatens to be who you are, and once it does, the inner opposite finally took control of you, and laughs at your struggle. It'll possess you, and you get to watch him destroy the world, or your life. Whatever comes first.

I got a dream about walking about in a snowy place, with skies that reminded me of mountains. Happy feelings, really. And then, I look up, and see this huge brown monster that reminded me of Sephiroth. Maybe it was his sword, 'cause he attacked me, as he clung on to this building. It was really long… I parried.. but I was too small to attack, so I ran onto this street, between two bushes that I got stuck between in, and I struggled out of that, and I was about to climb up a building, when I woke up. I asketh… what was that all about?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.