Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Posted at

Welcome Back this is the new avatar rpg we are goin to pick up where we was before every one fucked it all up well here is simplified version of what is going on…

dead carl ( me ) rules the world with my psycic powers able to bend the universe to his will many love him and many despise him…. help him or go against him you may choose….

1.no God-Moding. All Avatars are equal until you earn your status…
2.no one-shot kills. none of that "Slices up (name) into a million pieces and then aims for (other person), shoots at that person" crap.. you know who you are!! it just takes the fun out of an game like this. give other people an chance to really play, will you?
3 no fucking pokemon!!!!!!!!!

failure to follow the rules, will get me calling an mod on your ass and having you warned severely, or possibly even banned from the forum games.

Posted at

YAY no dumbasses yet!

Future Riku: Finally Cthulhu stopped his rampage. Better repair that ship.

Rebecca: Why? Cthulhu would just blow it up again.

Shadow: Sonny, get the fuck off me!

Evil Sonny: You are all going to die! Except maybe you, Dead Carl. You're going to be tortured for inspiring me to become evil!

Posted at

Dead Carl: WTF sonny you wish to be fuckin destroyed???

* slaps him to get it through to him that i can destroy him in a heartbeat.*

Posted at

When Dead Carl slapped Sonny, it knocked something out of him. This mass of darkness took Sonny's form and looked around. Now there were two Sonnys. One on the ground, and one with a dark aura around him.

Darkness: Hm, I heard there was someone with a power similar to mine in this dimension. The only difference is I can possess people. So, where is he? Where is…?

The dark form stopped in the middle of his speech as he saw Dead Carl.

Darkness: You! You bastard! I never thought I'd see your ugly mug again! I'll kill you for what you did to me!

Blood: *walking over to Dead Carl* You know him?

Darkness: He had better remember me! That Bastard abandoned me and left me to die! You see, we were partners, planning to take our world together. But it was not destined to be! One day, we were assaulting one of the capital cities. The place was heavily guarded, but we took them out with ease. I possessed a guard, killed most of them before they realized it, and the rest were taken out by him! Everything was going according to plan! But then it happened. I went to possess the leader, to make him say he was handing the country over to us. But when I did, I was captured in a special cage, one I couldn't escape from. He took off running, not in fear of being caught, cause I caught your conversation! You sold me out, just to keep yourself from being caught! I'm ashamed to call you *Transforms into Dead Carl, only with white hair instead of black* my twin brother! You remember the name Dead Damias, do you not, my BROTHER?

Posted at

* smiles *

Dead Carl: my dear brother ahahahahahahha i did not sell you out…. i betrayed you…. and look look what i have i control this world By MYSELF

Posted at

Dead Damias: You're jealous. Mom liked me better because I hid my psychoiticness for years. They never even knew about my powers. No matter. Before I broke out, before they even took me, do you remember what I said? I shouted that if we ever met again, I would KILL you! However, now that I know I can't trust you, I want you on my side all the more. How bout we kill that false god Riku?

Future Riku: *spitting out the wine he was drinking, falling backward out of his chair* Ow. Dead Carl, you're not seriously considering this, are you? It's because of me that you're staying in power! Without me, who knows how long it'll take for someone to topple your reign? The other gods are afraid and follow me because I killed their leader, but they'll just believe I'm weak if someone takes me out, and they know mine was a surprise attack! They don't like the idea of you being in power, and will remove you the moment I'm gone!

Damias: So, what do you say, Carl, wanna kill him?

Suddenly Rebecca jumps on Damias.

Rebecca: There is no way I'll allow you to attack Lord Riku!

Then Rebecca just falls through Damias.

Damias: Stupid woman! I'm able to turn my body into anything, did you not see that?

Damias hits Rebecca and sends her flying into a tree. She passes out from the pain.

Posted at

* stares at rebecca and heals her / then i return my glance at damias *

Dead Carl: ya know this for a fact brother….. others can't hit you…… but i can!!!!

*punches damian sending him through the tree next to rebecca *

Dead Carl: i like my power here….. i will not loose it!!!!!!

* eye's turn red *

Dead Carl: thnx brother…..you made me need blood…. but since my attack s up i might as well use it against you!!!

Posted at

Damias: Do you remember the night we killed our parents? It was the most fun I've ever had! Some would consider you the more evil of the two of us, but you've never been betrayed and driven by revenge!

Future Riku: Be careful, Carl, his aura is much stronger than your's, and holds more evil intent!

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

Xavier: WTH!? Suicune! Where are we?

Suicune:*Glows* According to the puddles of water with what seems to be lollypops in them, we seem to be in a world ruled by some guy named Dead Carl. What shall we do, Sire?

Xavier: First off, you'll stop calling me sire. Then we'll find out what all the commotion is about over there.

Suicune: Doesn't that seem a bit unnecessary, Sire?

Xavier: I told you to stop calling me sire!

Suicune: Yes, Sir.

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

It was at this very moment, a Pikachu popped up, gave a little 'Pika pi!' and delved into a hole…

(Thats a bit harsh considering that there a few Pokemon fans out there. That, and you just made that rule up on the spot… It's a freaking talking Suicune! Let it live!)

It was at this moment a dark portal appeared and out came a bush of red hair with it…

"Whoah, this isn't The World That Never Was anymore…" Said Axel, stepping out from within the portal. "The heck am I anyhoo?"

Axel turned to a group of wierdos to the side, at what appeared to be a fight in the making.

"Why not ask those fellows over there Number VIII?"
"GAH! Geeze Zexy, don't do that!"
"Don't call me Zexy…" Zexion followed Axel out of the portal and looked toward the so to be battle. "Come on, lets ask them before we need to defend ourselves…"

Posted at

Meanwhile, somewhere above some random large body of water, a huge construction pops into existance. It resembles something like a space station combined with a medievel castle.

-Inside the Fortress-

The room is large and circular, with levels rising from a lowered floor. The walls are covered in computer banks, each one manned by a moogle with strange cyborg implants, allowing them to interface with the computer directly. In the center of the room, a large platform hovers in midair. On it sits a Throne, and on the Throne sits a small figure in Black Robes.

Operator Moogle 1: Sir, the dimensional transfer is complete.

Hooded Figure: Excellent. Moogle 5, what is the current condition of this dimension?

Operator Moogle 5: This is dimension 33692. It has a fairly large population on many of it's planets, however most of them do not have space travel. The planet we are on seems to be some kind of Earth variant, though it is difficult to tell. The current ruler of this world is named "Dead Carl". I'm having difficulty finding out anything else due to the propoganda that is spread by his regime keeping news reports from reporting anything important.

Hooded Figure: Moogle 3, locate this "Dead Carl"

Operator Moogle 3: He seems to be about five hundred miles due west of here.

Hooded Figure: Good. Take us there.

Operator Moogle 1: Of course, my liege.

-Back outside the Fortress-

The thing speeds off into the darkness. (I assume it's night, night is just so much better for these things)

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

(Fine! I don't have pokemon!But to make up for not having any pokemon I have super hearing and speed!)
Xavier: Hmmm…What should I do now?*Sits and ponders what to do*

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Axel walked up and tapped someone on the shoulder. He looked like he was sitting and pondering what to do.
' 'Scuse me, but do you know where we are? We're meant to be… Well I don't know… Zexy-Boy, what are we meant to be doing?'

'I said don't call me that!' Replyed Zexion as he slammed his forehead into the darkness. Ooh, darkness has nice drapes this time of year…

'Ignore my angst corrupt friend over there…' Axel laughed sarcastically and rubbed the back of his red spiked hair.

Kohdok
Kohdok
Posted at

Garchomp pops out of the ground, looking very satisfied with a pikachu tail sticking out of its mouth. Surveying the scene, he sees several anthropomorphic hedgehogs arguing with each other and a guy who lacks pupils as well as a guy with "Super hearing and speed" sitting in the middle of the field with his face a total blank being tapped on the shoulder.

He watches as first an anthro is sent into a tree, and another anthro is sent through it.

Finally finished with his Pikachu meats, Garchomp walks over to Dead Carl, tapping him on the shoulder.

Garchomp: (Completely non-threatening) You know, it's not nice to hit people.

*Pause*

Posted at

-Inside the Fortress-

Operator Moogle 1: We are nearing our destination ,my lord.

Hooded Figure: Activate cloaking and bring up on the view screens.

A large screen appears in the middle of the room, seemingly from nowhere. On it, several people are standing around, apparently about to fight.

Hooded Figure: Zoom in on the one with the glowing red eyes.

Operator Moogle 3: It is done.

The screen zooms closer, bringing the person into view.

Hooded Figure: Is that Dead Carl?

Operator Moogle 3: Yes, my liege.

Hooded Figure: Good. Send a few Raptors out to test him.

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Axel turned around. 'HOLY GIANT PURPLE DRAGONS?!'

Zexion flipped out his Pokedex and examined the creature.
'We need an Ice type to beat it, as it is both Dragon and Ground type!'

'BUT WE HAVE NO ICE POKEMANS! And I didn't have chance to heal my Piplup in Sandgem!'
Axel replyed, quite flustered.

Zexion walked over behind the Garchomp and poked it. 'Why can't my Gible be like you?' He then through a pokeball into a dark portal, grabbed Axel, and walked over to the assumed 'Dead Carl' in front of the large Garchomp.

'HasswazzamassaIREQUIREPOTION!' Axel blubbered as he whited out and returned to the nearest Pokemon Centre. He then reappeared through a dark portal, waving.
'Hey, what I miss?'

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.