Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Back After a Year, but with a new steampunk comic!

MMMelody
MMMelody
Posted at

I took a break while finishing up college, but I'm finally back. Hopefully I'll get around to updating my older comics, but if not, I do have a new one!

I'm happy to be back and making comics again. Though, I've practically forgotten how to use this site! Haha.

-Melody

Edit: I removed my comic banner because it wasn't the right forum to post it in. Haha, sorry about that. I'll put it in my signature instead.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Oh! Hey there - I just stumbled on Misdirection the other day ^.^ Yay for new comics! I like your style a lot, so I'll definitely check out your new gig.

MMMelody
MMMelody
Posted at

hey, thanks! small world.

ooh, Just noticed that this part of the forum is for introducing ourselves and not the comic, I'll head over to that section and post there. Sorry about that. I'll edit my post.

Posted at

Ooh I am a big SP fan, I shall be watching with interest.

MMMelody
MMMelody
Posted at

aw, thanks! I'll try not to let you down. haha.

Posted at

Steam Punk is the least fancy kind of aesthetic. Not that this is a bad thing, it's just the grimy, smoky kind of awesome, instead of the pansy kind.

MMMelody
MMMelody
Posted at

Rust, dirt and smoke are sexy. That's a proven fact.

Haha, thanks Custard. I'll do my best not to pansy it out. I guess that means my main character should no longer magically transform into a unicorn that throws up rainbows. Darn.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I guess that means my main character should no longer magically transform into a unicorn that throws up rainbows. Darn.
*sniff sniff* I smell a vote incentive! Haha, but seriously, that was hilarious.

MMMelody
MMMelody
Posted at

haha, I think you would be the only one to not be traumatized if I drew that as a vote incentive. Everyone else will just assume that I've lost my mind.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.