Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Back from the Beyond

okamimako
okamimako
Posted at

Yarr, hello there! Okami checking in for the first time in nearly a year. My wonderful little comic babies have been abandoned, and I've decided to get my act together and continue them so the characters will stop bothering me.

I was on here last year for about a month, and then I realized that I was a really bad student, so I kind of left for a year. I spent the summer doing a lot of rather ridiculous writing, and now I've decided that going to college is the perfect time to start up this whole shindig again. My participation in the forums will be far lower than it was last time, but hopefully that means that my love affair with this site won't help to adversely affect my grades (there were far more factors that participated to my sucky GPA last year that DD, but I can't say it helped).

So, yes, hello thar to everyone!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome back, Okamimako! When I was in high school, I had to ban myself from NetHack - my GPA just hung itself for a semester. I didn't get on the Duck until many years later, but I imagine I'd have suffered just the same ^.~

Yay for college!

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Welcome. I must say, especially these fora are addicting. But eh, it's summer break, we can afford to slack off. :D

Posted at

Hello, okamimako! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! :) You're just in time for some delicious custard! And no, I'm not gonna extract it from Custard Trout (His custard is hazardous to your health, and don't get me started on Dark Clown's Cold Hot Cola)! I'm gonna use my weather machine to produce it this time! Here I go! lol!

(Renga uses his weather machine to make some custard rain from the sky and into a bowl.)

Ha-ha! Now that's what I call all-natural custard; no additives or preservatives! (Renga hands the bowl of custard to okami.) Here you go, okami! Try it; it's good! :)

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I have… Nothing to say… @_@

GOOD DAY.

Posted at

Stupid Rengas custard isn't as good as mine.

Hello, welcome to Drunkduck. Don't touch Rengas custard, it is but a pale imitation of the real custard.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Welcome. I must say, especially these fora are addicting. But eh, it's summer break, we can afford to slack off. :D

Ahahaha, summer for me is the ripe time to do comics… otherwise, school life gets in the way of things. So noooooo, can't slack off. D=

Welcome back Okami! Glad you could take DD up again~

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome back… and I wouldn't trust anyone's custard from this site… just saying.

Posted at

Welcome home! You know we missed you, but I can understand how this site will suck away your free time, slowly killing you until you are left to crawl, like a dying antelope, across the dusty savanna, with only your last desperate thoughts to accompany this heart-wrenching journey. :)

It's happened before. Many a time I'm afraid.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I remember that guy, strong scripts, sucky art…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.