Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Beauty Contest Rant... read at your own risk

Posted at

(._. ) I wanted to submit one of my characters for the beauty Contest! But by the time I found out about it, the submissions were closed. Grr…

Now every time I go to read that comic I'm gonna be pissed. Grrr…

Rant over.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

There was a submission date? o_O
I'm with you Rusty, I didn't even know that'd been and gone. I saw the topic here and people were just asking about it, I didn't realise it was actually on and now over!

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

Well, there was an announcement on the front page that submissions were being accepted, and a thread that clearly stated a deadline.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

Yep. It definitely was there. I'm sure another contest would be held if the comic was popular enough. Personally I'm looking forward to the contestants dealing with one another (all the cheating, the lying, the schemes to take out the rest of the competition, etc…)

:)

Posted at

Yea, I know there was a deadline and it was on the Front page. But still.

Grr…

Posted at

I don't understand… Why are you mad?

Course wasn't I like… the first one to sign up? XD

marine
marine
Posted at

Just be sure and see Tranny appear in all their glory in the contest, that will cheer you up!

djcoffman
djcoffman
Posted at

I dont know about all this… but according to the monopoly game I won 2nd place and 10 bucks in a beauty contest last weekend!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.