Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Best Thing Someone Has Ever Given To You.

Posted at

This could be a material thing, a piece of advice, a pet, a child…Whatever comes to mind.

Best: A Seven-foot tall man (easily) in a freakin' sweet Darth Vader costume agreed to give me a hug at a convention and let me take a picture of our sweet, sweet embrace. (he then promptly let me know that 'THAT was the gayest thing he's ever done.'–)

…i'll have to find the pic when i get home.

PokeMitch
PokeMitch
Posted at

The link to this website. And a Playstation, easily.

bongotezz
bongotezz
Posted at

i would have to say the following

my first comic book
my first computer
and a 5 rating on my comic :)

Posted at

Cello. Guitar. Computer.

That's three things. But I seriously need them all to keep my sanity. (By the way, the computer's only for art-related reasons. That's all I practically use it for, anyway.)

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Firstly: My wife's love towards me.
Secondly: My wife bearing our two children.

I love my wife! B)

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

The cure to loneliness.

Bulgin
Bulgin
Posted at

A yellow bucket hat made of felt. Well that and this really awesome mini Bumblebee Transformer.

joe_vee
joe_vee
Posted at

My lover has given me his heart and the patience to teach me stick shift on his brand new car. YIKES! No THAT's devotion :).

vgman
vgman
Posted at

ummm uhh…. *steals sisters soda* a soda!!! *sister punches me in the face* um make that pain

josif
josif
Posted at

My dog feebie.

Posted at

My own computer, a Wii and my dog. :3
Thoses counts as the best thing someone've given to me…. I'm so happy with thoses three items.

KamiDaHobo
KamiDaHobo
Posted at

My girlfriend, and everything she's done for me.

From a material standpoint, I'd have to say my boxsets for Stanley Kubrick and Akira Kurosawa, both for my 21st birthday.

That was good times.

qdawg
qdawg
Posted at

the gift of everlasting life. the best material gift had to be either my guitars or my box set the entire collection of Monty Python episodes.

Posted at

An autographed Futurama comic signed by Billy West from ComicCon in Detroit which was in fact given to me by SlimRedNinja of DD…and we still haven't met yet! He's a sweetheart I love's him.

Posted at

erm my first tattoo gun.

My mentor brought it me when ' i was ready to do my first tattoo!'

its purple with black stars on.

my mentors the best! thx ronnie
xxx

and also my best friend chris. he has been there since the beginning. and he recently asked me to marry him =3

Sysli
Sysli
Posted at

Well, of material things I'd say… I don't know. I love all the things people give me. It all means something. But Absolute Sandman vol. 1 was pa-retty sweet. My mom gives the coolest gifts, and my dad gives even better ones.

Immaterial things… hugs and forgivings for my faulst from my friends. Good times. The knowledge that life isn't bad unless you want it to be.

Yeah. I'll come back with a real answer some day. I have to think about this some more.
But that's a cool story joerocks1981. The only one of mine that comes near is that time when "Death" gave me the tumbs up on the Rambla in Barcelona. Sadly there's no pictures of that.

Miruku
Miruku
Posted at

Plane tickets home after five years marooned on the other side of the country.

And then probably my flute and my guitar.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

A giant clown Pez dispenser my sister gave me for my birthday, and my two kitties.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.